Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Request]15in Tft screen

• 09-05-2004 9:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭

Nothing fancy just one with decent quailty and the what seems to be the standard 3yr warranty.IT is for the mates mam so I cannot see her doing any serious gaming , maybe the odd game of cards :D .

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

The PC World in limerick is selling a samsung 172V for 399...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭cubix

Thks MarkR but she was going to stick rigid to a 15in to keep the price as low as possible, but sweet price for a 17in :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Argos have one for 280 and Aldi/lidl (one of em?) got one every now and again for 250.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭cubix

Kdjac are you sure that one in Argos is not 14in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Just checked and it is ,but does it matter its cheap :)
    they were on sale for 200 once i never seen them but heard a few stores had them for that price.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

i think i saw a 14" one in pc world for 220 euro,not sure if its any good.was very tempted myself but would like to hear more about them if anyone got one :-)

Advertisement