Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird e-mail from boards

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by Boston
    O btw since bubbles is banned I think I should take over his board, as it had no moderator, I'm sure bubbles wouldn't mind.

yeah, give bubbles back the modship of the bubbles board, but dont give him any mod rights, or allow him to see the things we say about him\boston in the mod forum.
    or give him any mod rights outside of the bubbles forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Originally posted by WhiteWashMan
    yeah, give bubbles back the modship of the bubbles board, but dont give him any mod rights, or allow him to see the things we say about him\boston in the mod forum.
    or give him any mod rights outside of the bubbles forum.

O look who decided to stroll back into our little chess pool. As for the moderator board, I could imagine very very little you and your kin haven't already said openly, something along the lines of please mammy DeVore, please ban him, our clique isn't complete unless we're mindlessly starting ****. Why don't you go do your impression of ****ing off, you know I like that one. Btw how's my application to join your clique coming, it has been over a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Wow! you must have the contents of a sand pit in your vagina!

O look who decided to stroll back into our little chess pool.

I presume you mean cess pool? cant imagine chess is up your alley.
    Btw how's my application to join your clique coming, it has been over a year.

I put your reques to the people, who regarded it, voted on it,and the outcome was that most people thought unkindly of you and didnt want you/bubbles in any of the forums, including the open ones.
    sorry, i guess you just arent as popular as you were before

im nothing, if not fair...
    As for the moderator board, I could imagine very very little you and your kin haven't already said openly, something along the lines of please mammy DeVore, please ban him, our clique isn't complete unless we're mindlessly starting ****.

true.
    there are actually 2 threads on the go at the moment discussing you.
    neither of which i have commented on, it has to be said.
    cant quite recall off the top of my head what they were about.

oh, hold on, yes i can.
    hahah. they are funny :)
    Why don't you go do your impression of ****ing off, you know I like that one.

you used to be so much of a pseudo-intellectual when you joined boards. you even used to get your spelling and your grammer right. in fact, i do believe you used to coorect others. you seem to have slipped! or is it just that someone else isnt as bright as the joe ive met?
    still, you do bring a bit of joy to my otherwise uninteresting day. perhaps i will play with you again tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

O look who decided to stroll back into our little chess pool. As for the moderator board, I could imagine very very little you and your kin haven't already said openly, something along the lines of please mammy DeVore, please ban him, our clique isn't complete unless we're mindlessly starting ****. Why don't you go do your impression of ****ing off, you know I like that one. Btw how's my application to join your clique coming, it has been over a year.

I voted against letting the Boston account join our clique because (s)he's a dickhead. I personally don't know who "owns" the accoun, maybe it's being shared or tis just Bubs taking the piss. Regardless, the personality sucks chocolate balls.

As for both John and Joe, I've met both of them plenty of times and I think they're both very sound blokes in person and in their normal user accounts.

The PM was very amusing, cheers for that bubs, much appreciated! Glad to see you got the ban you've been desperately seeking lately, well done! :)

Al.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

*sigh*

Wheres the Boston Gathering card when ya need it :/

I presume you mean cess pool? cant imagine chess is up your alley.

Yep I ment chess pool, forgive the bad pun. Why can't you imagine chess being up my alley? I think you know very little about me in that regard.
    i guess you just arent as popular as you were before

Sorry, but I was popular once? that doesn't ring a bell with me. You mean I go off and start toeing the party line and claming down and all of a sudden I'm less popular, wtf?
    there are actually 2 threads on the go at the moment discussing you.
    neither of which i have commented on, it has to be said.

Let me guess, probably along the lines of Sangre had two accounts and got banned, so has bubbles, ban Boston. If there's two current threads about me at the moment then that's a bad sign for the quality of trollage around here as of late. Hell your even talking to me again, you must be bored ****less.

you used to be so much of a pseudo-intellectual when you joined boards. you even used to get your spelling and your grammer right

Don't really remember that, but now adays I go for a more colloquial approach to my posting style.
    i do believe you used to coorect others

I do believe you're wrong, I never correct others on spelling and grammar, that would be far too ironic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

DIE2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

jesus boston, your bitchier as of late than i am when i have to use my anal suppositories

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

The soccer forum used to be civilised compared to this !!!!

ZEN

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Trojan
    I voted against letting the Boston account join our clique because (s)he's a dickhead. I personally don't know who "owns" the accoun, maybe it's being shared or tis just Bubs taking the piss. Regardless, the personality sucks chocolate balls.

As for both John and Joe, I've met both of them plenty of times and I think they're both very sound blokes in person and in their normal user accounts.

The PM was very amusing, cheers for that bubs, much appreciated! Glad to see you got the ban you've been desperately seeking lately, well done! :)

Al.

You realise this is all very easy to sort out. I'm here at the pleasure of the administration, all anyone of them had ever had to do was ask me to do something and I did it, thats a fact. Ask me not to post, I won't, ask me to sort out all this bubbles stuff, I will, ask me to leave Amp alone, I did. I'm not an unreasonable guy, and despite what some might thing I still hold most of the administration in high reguard. I'm stuck in this account because that is all I'll ever be on boards, its all boards will ever allow me to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

You realise this is all very easy to sort out. I'm here at the pleasure of the administration, all anyone of them had ever had to do was ask me to do something and I did it, thats a fact. Ask me not to post, I won't, ask me to sort out all this bubbles stuff, I will, ask me to leave Amp alone, I did. I'm not an unreasonable guy, and despite what some might thing I still hold most of the administration in high reguard. I'm stuck in this account because that is all I'll ever be on boards, its all boards will ever allow me to be.

"Sort out"? What needs sorting out?

I disagree with your claim that you are not unreasonable.

The poor me bit is a tad lame, don't you think?

As I said before, if you're one of John or Joe, you're doing a great job trolling. I don't particularly like the personality you've created, but then again, that's your aim, right? And if you're actually John or Joe posting as yourself then you're not half the person I thought you to be. Either way, it doesn't really matter. Hope you're having fun, I admit you're slightly entertaining.

Cheers,
    Al.

Originally posted by Trojan
    "Sort out"? What needs sorting out?

I disagree with your claim that you are not unreasonable.

The poor me bit is a tad lame, don't you think?

As I said before, if you're one of John or Joe, you're doing a great job trolling. I don't particularly like the personality you've created, but then again, that's your aim, right? And if you're actually John or Joe posting as yourself then you're not half the person I thought you to be. Either way, it doesn't really matter. Hope you're having fun, I admit you're slightly entertaining.

Cheers,
    Al.

A but Al as far as users are concerned I may be unreasonable, but Administration... Well lets just say it doesn't pay to be unreasonable with them. As for the personality, great trolls are a reflection of the target, the troll plays off you guys and feeds on it.

O and I had no idea the boston troll had worked so well, DeVore kinda hinted at it but I was clueless... what can I say, I get bored.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I tend to have a Prime Directive about these sorts of things. Non-interference if you will.

Nice one bubbs... though I'm well tired of trolls these days, they just muddy the water and frankly most people cant pull them off at all.

DeV.

Fair enough Tom, (hey this is a pretty friendly thread), I think this has ran its course though. I think I'll go back to using my other account now, though I think I'll be requesting a name change for it. Damn I liked this avatar.

I wonder if Ecksor ever thought that bubbles was actually Skanger and that by transferring the Boston account to Skanger he gave bubbles access to an account he never actually had access to before?... just wondering like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Daneel

bubbles here...

Time to finally respond to DeVore me thinks...

First of all, well done on playing you're predictable "I'm a nice guy, why do people do such evil things to an innocent angle like myself" card - touching. Altho that has made me change my ways in the past - there's only so many times you can play that card before I begin to douth what a fragile little person you are DeVore.

I fail to see the big point of all this - you may consider it 'spam' but how? I send it to approx 550 people who I consider some sort of friend - most of which are heavy/long term users of boards.ie.

I have never sent it to anyone who requested otherwise (bit harder now since I'm banned and can't get my PM's) - arn't users giving the option when registering about enablling PM's and e-mails to recieve messages from other users? Hello? There and then they have invited me to contact them via PM or e-mail. I'm not selling anything, just myself but that seems acceptable when any of you's want me to perform an explict sexual acts for you.

I did origionaly had mentioned in the last one that if you don't want to be my friend anymore, PM me, but the message was too long and I had to cull some parts - I removed that without thinking.
    Sure, even Regi and ecksor didn't tell me not to send it to them again.

As for the threats? Overreaction maybe..... it pisses me off extreamly what knobs you are being over this. My 'newsletters' as people like to call it, will continue to go out to my friends who don't otherwise request it, via e-mail - obviously not from the bubbles account - makes sending it anonymously even easier if I choose. There's not a whole lot you can do about it, you can be the tight arses you are at the moment, let it bother you and make it waste your time, or you could be normal and let it flow its normal course. Its not a big deal, just a sad pathetic nerd spurting the usual ****e.

bubbs

account no.6 gone - can I have all of those account merged into the bubbles a/c or do you want to wait until you have a few more? And when are you going to ban my i.p? And how come the bubbles account doesn't get the |33t 'Banned' user tag? Why do you bother replying and taking time to talk to people you banned? Surly they arn't worth the time/effort? Douth? Why are you doing this to boards?

P.S I have made a number of spelling mistakes in this post. Text the number of mistakes followed by your boards.ie nickname to 087 2862847 before Sat 15th of May to be in for a chance to win an forever blowing bubbles t-shirt.
    One entry per person,

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

this is some funny read, thanks to all involved.

Originally posted by Daneel
    bubbles here...

Bubbles you forgot to get them to give me moderator rights on the community forum. You are an administrator after all... Christ people are stupid.

Bubbles you forgot to get them to give me moderator rights on the community forum. You are an administrator after all... Christ people are stupid.

the proper boston would have used proper punctuation in these sentences...

Originally posted by WhiteWashMan
    the proper boston would have used proper punctuation in these sentences...

Only if the proper boston was Bard, govnar!

• Advertisement
Advertisement