Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Servers

Options
  • 09-05-2004 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭

Ok, so I'm stuck in 56k land and I've ventured into internet gaming. I went online last night with DC to see what happens. Got onto a crappy server where my own team mates kept killing me - b*****ds!! Pings were in the 300's which was very playable actually.

So, where do people here play? Are there Irish servers, and if so, what are the details. Or failing that, something close to Ireland - UK perhaps. I have all the games - BF1942, RTR, SW, DC and Nam.

Mike

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Eye is your mate
    Get the eye ,its a game server finding program, install and it will do the rest
    Any Irish servers will show up at top of server list with irish flag on it.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Combat Cavan :) and also Boomtown servers are reliable (there's about 7 of them).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

alot of us play in the combat cavan and for bfv in viet-navan. details r in one of the stickys , and as kdjac said get ASE. its the best gaming server out there

Advertisement