Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Ultimate Question for Man.

• 09-05-2004 2:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭

I was thinking to myself.. what REALLY matters in life, then I saw a picture and i thought... Which twin?

olsen.jpg

Which of the Olsen's do YOU prefer!

Which twin is the win? 139 votes

Mary-Kate (left)
    0% 0 votes
    Ashley (right)
    12% 17 votes
    Neither, I prefer unattractive girls, I don't like girls.
    87% 122 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Funky, you have truly posed the ultimate question facing us alright.

Ashley all the way!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I'm so glad the size of their bodies finally caught up with the size of their heads. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

Of all the issues facing man at this point in time of history, I have agree this is the most pressing.

Ashley if I'm held at gunpoint and have to choose but why can't I choose both in the poll?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

Ashely without a doubt, you cant see it properally here, but mary-kate is practically skin and bones these days where ashley looks at least slightly healthy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭pigeonbutler

I thought at first that this particular picture was kinder to ashley than mary-kate but some further research ie. a google image search proves that ashley is indeed the better looking twin. I'm still dissapointed both at same time wasn't an option on the poll!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Goddamn it Mary-Kate is hotter... heathens, okay her eye is slightly weird in that picture, but Ashley's lips are kinda chubby or something, thats what wins it for Mary-Kate in my opinion anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

doesn't matter really. they are twins. only personality matters in this case.
    how old are they? are they even 18 yet ?

Think B-Day is in June sometime, didn't someone used to have a countdown in their link or something...

Originally posted by Rabies
    doesn't matter really. they are twins. only personality matters in this case.
    how old are they? are they even 18 yet ?

What does 'are they even 18 yet' have to do with this poll? The question was 'Which Olsen Twin do you prefer'. Does someone have to be 18 before you can have a preference in looks?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

There inseperable though, aren't they? They can't work with out each other.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

daddy or chips...

And hasn't one of them since died her hair brunette or something because they're now trying to continue their careers as individuals?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

at the moment i'm leaning towards ashley, but i think i need more pictures of these nubile lovelies posted here before i make a final decision

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

ashley's got too much a chimp like quality, so marykate, if i had to
    :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭bbop

another question....paris or nicki hilton mmmmmmmm.....paris me thinks she diiiirty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Agent Orange

Neither.

They look like children. In fact, they ARE children - they are underage.

This poll is deeply disturbing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Originally posted by Agent Orange

the same thought crossed my mind too.

neither would be my answer tho. not interested tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

how old are they again????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Neither.

Yes, underage girls and boys simply CANNOT be attractive. If you read the poll its not "LOL WHOSE ARSE WOULD YOU LIKE!?!" It's simply appreciating their good looks...

They are 17 actually.

They won't be 18 for another 34 days, 14 hours, 12 minutes, and 20 seconds.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

erm

so it's wrong to look at 17 year old girls?

what kind of horrible world do you live in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

They sorta resemble skangers.

I voted for Ashley just for the sake of voting.

And they aren't even that nice looking.
    Ever wonder why you never see a picture of them not wearing make-up?
    SCHWAAA

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

they were hotter 5 years ago

Neither.

Isn't it pathetic that we live in a world of suspicion.

A father shows affection for a daughter in public now and he's afraid someone will find it "deeply disturbing" or think he's a perv or something.

Yes, they are 17- that's hardly a child now is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

I know its hard to imagine that not every country in the world abides to the good old US of A's clearly superior laws, but they are not underage in this country since the age of consent is 17.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭Ryo Hazuki

Well.....since they are genetically identical, and pretty much are always in contact, they should be and most likely are subject to the same factors causing variations in growth etc or whatever.

In that case they are both equally bad/good looking. No dispute.

This poll is therefore invalid, as the picture tells us nothing solid about their personality, which is the next factor.

Somebody close this thread pls.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

Originally posted by RobertFoster
    I'm so glad the size of their bodies finally caught up with the size of their heads. :D

I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed that!

Originally posted by Ryo Hazuki
    Well.....since they are genetically identical, and pretty much are always in contact, they should be and most likely are subject to the same factors causing variations in growth etc or whatever.

This poll is therefore invalid, as the picture tells us nothing solid about their personality, which is the next factor.

Well from their pictures they're clearly not exactly the same, and I know two pairs of twins who are very different personality wise in real life. No Dispute.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭strawberry

Who are they?

They look sort of like the twins in a disney movie I was forced to watch last week (only english channel) but older.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,986 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Parent trap? Didn't they remake that themselves.

That was Hayley mills (who isn't a twin, magic disney twin technique) mother of Crispin "Mammy bought my record contract" Mills from Kula Shaker, and now some other crap band.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Originally posted by Ryo Hazuki

Ah its the VAder school of genetics... bravo :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭strawberry

It was more like a Disney B movie with the FBI involved - story line also seemed to revolve around Australia and surfing for some reason.

But seriously, who are they?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

they were hotter 5 years ago

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

wow funky, i think were like, on the same mental plane. i announced just last week that i prefered ashley to mary kate. this decision was made after much debate and was a revelation which was well recieved by my other 1/2.

i think the more important question is, has either one ever had a boyfriend who didnt want to get both of them in the sack together?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

oh bugger, maybe it was mary kate after all, which one has curly hair?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I applaud all concerned for participating in this scientific study, but must warn you all before offering your opinions that ....

rideolsen.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

The next time any of you leave your computer in to be repaired, I'd advise you to remember two words: Gary Glitter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

What a load of crap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I'll take em both...and their mother too

simple_olsen_desktop_8.jpg
    another pic... except i can't tell which is which...

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

if there wasn't two of them you wouldn't give them another thought, they're nothing particularily special

Yes but I'm a paedophile.

Lads, in fairness, they look like a pair of 11 year olds regardless of what their age is now.

I think there is something very suspicious about a grown adult who finds these teenagers attractive.

Lads, in fairness, they look like a pair of 11 year olds regardless of what their age is now.

I think there is something very suspicious about a grown adult who finds these teenagers attractive.

If they were 19 and 7/8 th's would you still be saying the same or is it the general problem with them being not 18 yet (though they are in a few weeks).

Crikey, there's teenagers on Page 3 of the Sun every day of the week. Is every bloke that looks at them "very suspicious".

Some of the pics posted they are younger. I've seen them on TV at their recent appearances and they look every bit the adults that they are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

What about a teenager who finds these teenagers attractive? Remember, not everyone on boards is 22+

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Originally posted by strawberry
    It was more like a Disney B movie with the FBI involved - story line also seemed to revolve around Australia and surfing for some reason.

But seriously, who are they?

Yeah I remember being forced to watch that film while I was babysitting. The kids I sit for all love Mary Kate and Ashley (but not in the bad way!) I nearly died of boredom. Apparently they were on a witness protection program, and had to be relocated to Australia for some reason. The whole film was about how they made friends with the locals, and started going out with these two twin surfer dudes. Then at the end the bad guys found them, and the FBI arrested the bad guys. Actually if I remember correctly the surfer guys they started going out with were driving, so they must have been pretty old in the film

Actualy FYI the Olsen twins also have their own cartoon where they are secret agents and can fly planes and stuff. They jet around the world solving mysterious crimes, with the aid of their robot dog, and some teenage "cool" version of Q, who makes x-ray specs and the like for them. I can without doubt say that it is the worst thing I have ever seen on TV!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Ashley

John

Originally posted by Kold
    another pic... except i can't tell which is which...

Way i tell between the two is that Ashley has chubbier lips and doesnt seem to smile as much...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

Originally posted by Funky
    .doesnt seem to smile as much...

she needs some good luvvin, i should give her a call.........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

they're both pretty annoying american teenagers tbh...

• Advertisement
Advertisement