Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Newcastle - Wolves!

• 09-05-2004 4:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭

1-1 and and 20 mins to play!

Mike.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Agh nooooooo! A peno! :mad:

Shearer to take....saved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D LOL!

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

is it full time yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Yep it's over now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Sexual!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Harry2001

4th has to be Liverpool's now, Newcastle will struggle to beat Southampton midweek and have no chance of winning at Anfield

P.S Why do Newcastle get so many penalties?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭ALLGOOD

Newcastle will win their last 2 games , no doubt about it. Gerard Houlier looks more and more spaced by the day, cant see pool getting fourth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

off topic but heres the new liverpool home jersey for the 2004/2006 seasons

home kit

It hasn't changed much to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Nike_Dude

Bad result for newcastle:( There is an injury crisis but the season is falling to pieces. still its not over yet two more wins and everything will be grand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Terrible result :( . I just hope we can still get fourth and bad luck hasnt ruin our season .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Originally posted by ALLGOOD
    Newcastle will win their last 2 games , no doubt about it. Gerard Houlier looks more and more spaced by the day, cant see pool getting fourth.

Assuming Newcastle win at Southampton and Villa win their last game of the season at Utd (too very big ifs), Liverpool still only need a point from the Newcastle match to secure 4th.

Can't see how they can possibly lose it now tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Jivin Turkey

Originally posted by ALLGOOD

Have you even watched any football this season. Newcastle have only won 2 games away from home this season and have scored less than a goal a game. Their remaining 2 games are both away from home against Southampton who have done very well at home this season, and Liverpool who are going for 4th spot and who have always beaten Newcastle at Anfield. They will probably end up 6th and not qualify for Europe the way Villa are playing.

Originally posted by Jivin Turkey
    Have you even watched any football this season. Newcastle have only won 2 games away from home this season and have scored less than a goal a game.

Do u meen less than a goal a game away or overall because if u meant overall u would be incorrect .

I expect the final game to be a non-event as I think Southampton will not loose to the Magpies...

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭Sundy

Originally posted by PiE
    Assuming Newcastle win at Southampton and Villa win their last game of the season at Utd (too very big ifs), Liverpool still only need a point from the Newcastle match to secure 4th.

Can't see how they can possibly lose it now tbh.

nah the utd game is a home one for villa and we should win it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Jivin Turkey

Originally posted by Big Ears
    Do u meen less than a goal a game away or overall because if u meant overall u would be incorrect .

No I meant overall, I suffer from a disease called stupidity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

great weekend for the pool, we couldnt have asked for much more!!

newcastle dont deserve 4th, after there display in the qualifiers last year. 4th would be wasted by them, liverpool have the better squad and even after a bad season by our standards, we deserve it.

roll on next weekend.... if it even matters by then!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Harry2001

If it comes down to deserves then Villa probably should have it but then again none of the sides fighting for 4th are anything special in a poor premiership dominated by the big three

Originally posted by VinnyL
    great weekend for the pool, we couldnt have asked for much more!!

newcastle dont deserve 4th, after there display in the qualifiers last year. 4th would be wasted by them, liverpool have the better squad and even after a bad season by our standards, we deserve it.

roll on next weekend.... if it even matters by then!

And even if Newcastle finnish 4th they wouldnt deserve it because they would have more points than Liverpool .

Originally posted by Big Ears
    And even if Newcastle finnish 4th they wouldnt deserve it because they would have more points than Liverpool .

i hope your extracting the urine with that comment ;)

if they get 4th place (unlikely) then they'll get it the hard way and fair dues to them...

but if they get it, and make an arse of the premiership by not even getting through the qualifiers THEN i'll be annoyed!!

we are only privaliged enough to get the 4th qualifying spot because the year before we got it, 3 english teams were in the quarter finals, Liverpool, Arsenal and United.

WE????? ;)

Mike.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by mike65
    WE????? ;)

Mike.

!!!

You know what i mean ;)

the premiership, not me personally!

Advertisement