Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

its amazing what a bit of pritstick can do to a cars interior...

Options
  • 09-05-2004 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭

from
    inside.jpg

to

interior.jpg

I like it :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭deckie27

Looks good
    But did you sit on the seats yet

Can't imagine Pritstick having much grip

Dec

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

they are seat covers for the seats, which i sew'd (right?) down, but i did it lose, coz im gonna use the same material that i used for the sides on that.

You can see the seats are a lil baggy, so, when i take them off ill restitch it properly and remove the elastics around the back and sew them into the seat! :)

The sides involved opening up the door and taking that section out, then sticking it down, then placing it back in folded so that it looks right!

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Kaskade

That looks like an excellent job, was it difficult? Have you done anything similar before??

nope, im just a patient bloke :)

The seats are done properly now! I dont know if you can see, but there is a pants looking texture in the middle of the seat covers, i stitched the material that i used on the side panels onto that and it looks mint!

It was hard to do and i wouldnt have risked it unless my dad was around to sort out the doors and getting the side panels off n stuff.

Next project is going to the dash and replacing the bulbs with blue ones :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

very nice job alright,
    whats it like drivin with the gear stick on the dash?? just wondering!

• Advertisement

aww its great, so comfy! i feel like a pimp coz both my hands are at chin level when driving. The gear stick is so well defined and there is a totally different action to that of a straight gearstick (older models)

Feels great! :)

reD.

Advertisement