Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where are you ?

• 10-05-2004 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Right now !!

I am in Hyderabad, India.. :) Its damn hot here too.....

Anybody else posting to these Boards from abroad ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 394 ✭✭Mythago

In Hanoi myself.... just headin for beer:D

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭strawberry

Hong Kong - going to be home in two days, I can almost smell the grass.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Originally posted by strawberry
    Hong Kong - going to be home in two days, I can almost smell the grass.

strawberry, what is Hong Kong like. I hope to go there in a year or two for a couple of weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭HarryD

Budapest.. hot weather/wimmen cold beer :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Tipperary, bit dull and overcast
    but I'm going to Thailand in a couple of months:cool:

SOOOO THere!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Greece.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭strawberry

Originally posted by Rabies
    strawberry, what is Hong Kong like. I hope to go there in a year or two for a couple of weeks.

Hong Kong is probably one of the nicest places you could go on holiday. Great for shopping, going out (try Lan Kwai Fong), old chinese fishing villages etc etc. The city is buzzing and if you want to see snakes, monkeys, giant spiders etc., it's only a half an hour walk up the right mountain.

Get a visa for china, it's a day trip you don't want to miss.

Don't go June-August unless you're comfortable with suffocating heat and humidity.

You will be taller than everyone unless you're under 5'6". If you're over 5'10", watch out, because you're bound to hit your head at least once :D

And if you wanna know anymore PM me, should be studying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Im in Central Illinois, Champaign-Urbana to be precise, getting married in 8 days :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

But unfortunitely I'm up in stinky Tallaght :(

Advertisement