Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The day you finish

Options
  • 10-05-2004 1:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭

so what are your plans for the day you finish your exams?

i'm finished tomorrow at 12:30 and plan to be in UCD student bar by 1. figure theres no point in heading into town that night cos i probably wont hold up too long!
    plus you can play with the jukebox in the student bar!

:D

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

well i'm done on the 14th at half five, just enough time to go into town for 1 or 2, then i'll head home, burn all my notes, get changed and head into town.

btw: jukebox in student bar = nice touch screen, crap speakers, which is more important?

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭strawberry

I'm going to drink until I forget everything that's happened this year. I may take a few days but I'll get there or die trying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Originally posted by Red Alert
    btw: jukebox in student bar = nice touch screen, crap speakers, which is more important?

ah sure i'll be too locked to care!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

sweet! drunk student chicks abound

Originally posted by tman
    sweet! drunk student chicks abound

haha so ur chances of scoring increse by 100%!

• Advertisement

i got 100% right here for you, baby

Originally posted by tman
    i got 100% right here for you, baby

haha wow what a turn on. god im so hot right now. no really. im serious that really turned me on and wasnt smarmy or corny at all. oooh you big tease!:rolleyes: :p

Originally posted by peachypants
    haha wow what a turn on. god im so hot right now. no really. im serious that really turned me on and wasnt smarmy or corny at all. oooh you big tease!:rolleyes: :p
    wow, your eyes are even rolling back in your head!
    damn i'm good:)

you're quick too!!! although i had heard that alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

Well, i'm finished on a friday and then its straight to the pubs for me for a laugh. Then saturday its the Graduation Ball. Sure to have a good laugh at that!! ;):D

• Advertisement
Advertisement