Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jes Laptop for €699

• 10-05-2004 2:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭

Hope this hasn't been posted already.

This is a link to the spec sheet on a www.jes-computer.de laptop fpr under €700. Seems like very good performance for the price. Never heard of the brand though.

141i.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭AB03

Looks bloody good alright. look at the acer laptop they have advertised aswell, thats 1200 and its only a P4 1.4M. Must be a mistake in pricing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

well if its a mistake then the 151i (the next model up) must be a mistake too. I'd like to ask someone who owns one what they they think but I doubt they're too common.

if only i had the cash.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Originally posted by AB03
    Looks bloody good alright. look at the acer laptop they have advertised aswell, thats 1200 and its only a P4 1.4M. Must be a mistake in pricing.
    As in too much or too cheap??

Only a Centrino 1.4, 512ddr, 40gb + radeon 9700 gfx, eh

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭mrbongo

The button to buy it on www.jes-computer.de is greyed out, can't click it ... :(er, scratch that, was clicking de wrong ting)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭carbsy

Originally posted by mrbongo
    The button to buy it on www.jes-computer.de is greyed out, can't click it ... :(er, scratch that, was clicking de wrong ting)

That ain't the buy button son - try the "In Cart" button bottom right. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Originally posted by bazH
    As in too much or too cheap??

Only a Centrino 1.4, 512ddr, 40gb + radeon 9700 gfx, eh

impressive price on that laptop, a laptop with decent graphics which doesn't require cost an arm or a leg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭maxheadroom

Just beware the german keyboard, with the qwertz layout (y and z swap places) :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

Originally posted by maxheadroom
    Just beware the german keyboard, with the qwertz layout (y and z swap places) :)

Is it easy to physically swap those keys around or should you tippex over the letters and right the letters in :)

I presume when u install a english version of windows on it then they keymappins will be for a qwerty keyboard

Advertisement