Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap web hosting

Options
  • 10-05-2004 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭

hi,

was just wondering if anyone could recommend a good web hosting site that is reasonably priced...

how much should i be expecting to pay for a year normally?.....new to this

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Johnny Versace

Try http://www.hostago.com

I use them for my website. Cheap and reliable. Support is OK.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

thanks jonny....

do they have support for ASP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Johnny Versace

Originally posted by jobless
    thanks jonny....

do they have support for ASP?

Nah, they're Linux only. So no ASP type stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭hostyle

Theres a load of usual suspects who may not be allowed to post their wares here - given that they are regular posters on boards and boards has pimping rules.

blacknightsolutions.ie
    freehost.ie
    host.ie
    hosting365.ie

I used two of them (the latter two) in the past and heard good things about the other two. Of those that I have used I find their prices good, and support efficient. Always remember that you get what you pay for.

Apologies if I've left out anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

I have used blacknight.ie and they are excellent, good prices, but even better support.

Tom

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

yeah gotta say Blacknight host the site in my sig and they are excellent and they also have very fast and effective support

Advertisement