Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone have problems logging in to Vodafone

Options
  • 10-05-2004 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭

As the title suggests.

Can anyone login to their Vodafone email account. I could login early yesterday but from the afternoon i was getting directed to the Ready to Go registration page every time.

I'm not a Ready to Go customer. Have a bill phone.

Is it just me or is anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Philbert

Yes!

Exactly the same thing happening to me. I emailed them about it and they sent me my password via text message. :rolleyes:

So I politely explained how I have being using the same password daily for the last five years and that is not the problem.

Still awaiting response.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭HarryD

I find the site can be very slow/problematic somedays..
    But then others it can be fine ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Yerac

They've changed something too though.
    The self service bit of "my vodafone" changed yesterday. Instead of using the self service password, it's now specific chars from your main password.

Not sure if it's the same as you guys are having problems with but is a significant change in the way it works.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Originally posted by Yerac
    They've changed something too though.
    The self service bit of "my vodafone" changed yesterday. Instead of using the self service password, it's now specific chars from your main password.
    Thats a pain in the arse, saw that yesterday aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Philbert

Fixed.

Two days later. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement