Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Sports car hire

Options
  • 10-05-2004 3:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭

Does anyone know where you can do this in Ireland, a friend is looking to hire a porsche for her boyfriend for a weekend. I know there is a place that does it as I've seen an article months ago about a guy who does this, I think he was bassed in ballsbridge.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

i was aware of company Beaufort Performance Cars methinks they were called and i think they were based in Ballsbridge alright but i also heard sumtin bout the fact that they might be goin out of business because of insurance costs, not too sure bout that at all tho, worth checkin up on too tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I'd watch out for outrageously high charges if there's so much as a scratch on it when it comes back. A guy was telling me he rented a Focus C-Max for the weekend and would have had to pay €650 if they found a scratch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭leonotron

Only one Beaufort in the book and they are just a normal garage, their website is now run by Beaufort property so I can only assume they have gone under, thanks for the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

I'll sort you out....:cool:

Advertisement