Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Justin Barrett on Today FM now...

Options
  • 10-05-2004 6:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Worth a listen if only to remind us why we should'nt vote for him.

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Mighty_Mouse

missed it! was listening on the internet waiting and all. any crazy ideas from justin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

No crazier than usual he reiterated his views on "Ireland for the Irish" which was quite enough for this blow-in...

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Paul Hughes

Well done Justin :D another outstanding performance from JB.

Mike are you against an "Irish Irealnd" ?

PS for those people who have been asking why I hav'nt been posting here, the reason been that unlike some people I actually have to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Maybe you can define an "Irish Ireland" for us?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

Did the Obersturmbannfuhrer himself not tell his StormthrOOpers not to post on this Board. Remember These Words from the Oberstrurmbannfuhrer . Then again your only crime is disloyalty Paul. :D , probably. Did not another Paul say he was the real Paul and not you ?

Do explain , I'm fascinated.

M

• Advertisement

Originally posted by gandalf

An "Irish Ireland" would be an Ireland without 100'000s of Chinese or Nigerians.

Originally posted by Paul Hughes

Mike are you against an "Irish Irealnd" ?

I have no problem with Irish ppl, even those who can't spell but its big enough for some of the rest of us too.

Mike.

So anyone other than "Chinese" or "Nigerians" are welcome eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

On the off-chance that you're the real Paul and not that other Paul who said you weren't, my questions still stand and await an answer that doesn't include the insults freely transmitted by supporters on the Justin Barrett fawn-fest masquerading as a forum.

Actually, what the hell, I'll quote some of the questions unanswered by the guy who said he was Justin Barrett[1]:
    Originally posted by sceptre
    5: Given your elevated purported concern about Irish jobs and Irish people, why is your website and forum hosted in the United States of America?

6: Given your statement on announcing a candidacy for Ireland East ("I will be a candidate for the Irish province of Leinster. I'll leave running in artificial regions like Ireland East, which de-personalise and de-nationalise, to others") can you reconcile your position on movement of people across nasty artificial boundaries within the EU to both this and the residency in Ireland of people without pure Irish DNA without resorting to nationalist rhetoric of the extreme variety?

7: With that in mind, do you still deny the veracity of the report by Derek Scally and Deaglán de Bréadún in the Irish Times of 11 October 2002 with a comment by Holger Apfel, deputy president of the National Democratic Party that there has been contact between the NPD and "his (Barrett's) group since 1996" and that they are "friendly with his Youth Defence organisation"? And the quote from Sascha Rossmüller, leader of the Young National Democrats (JN), the youth wing of the NPD, in the same article stating that he had ben in contact with you (Justin Barrett) for many years and that Youth Defence is "an important part of our (JN's) international network, along with the National Front in the UK and Forza Nuova in Italy?

8: If you do why didn't you sue the Irish Times and Irish Mirror as you promised to do in October 2002? Is it because they told the truth?

9: Given your admittance that Youth Defence gave 70,000 euros to Precious Life (mentioned in the Sunday Mirror article of 29 September 2002), a Scottish anti-abortion grouping headed by Jim Dowson, an ex-Orangeman with a firearms conviction, despite your contradictory assertion that Precious Life were not "funded" by Youth Defence, what's your position on the threats of violence and "direct action" made by that grouping against doctors who indulge in abortions?

10: Do you believe as the International Third Position (the ITP, founded by Derek Holland (who went to Libya to apply for funding from Colonel Qadafi in the late 1980s and according to both Times and Mirror present at the NPD's conference in Passau along with you) and Roberto Fiore (who fled Italy in 1980 after the Bologna railway bombing which killed 85 people and according to the Mirror shared a platform with you in Civitanova on 21 July 2001), with "carefully tuned positions on ultra-Catholicism and racial purity") does, that attempts to form any multi-cultural society are "against the will of God"?

11: Do you still stand by all comments you made during your eventually aborted campaign for the presidency of the Union of Students in Ireland in 1992, back when you were called Justin Slevin?

12: What's your position on the contribution of articles by Youth Defence members to the National Front/ITP magazine Condour in the early 1990s?

[1]... and said to ignore both Paul Hugheses but I've got a sense of fun

Thats just one example but I could go on forever.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by sceptre
    On the off-chance that you're the real Paul and not that other Paul who said you weren't, my questions still stand and await an answer that doesn't include the insults freely transmitted by supporters on the Justin Barrett fawn-fest masquerading as a forum.

Actually, what the hell, I'll quote some of the questions unanswered by the guy who said he was Justin Barrett[1]:

[1]... and said to ignore both Paul Hugheses but I've got a sense of fun

Those Questions are for Justin to answer not me.

I'm sure you could but you better back up your statements with more than just soundbites or I will be banning you from this forum quite rapidally.

Now explain why you do not want Nigerians and Chinese in Ireland or get lost.

Well why dont you explain why we should have them here in large nos while their are Irish people on the dole ?

Heard it, and to be honest,I never heard such rubbish, spouted out of a more annoying accent in a long time.

I'll summarise it for you in a line or two.
    Vote for me, I'll stop them coming.
    Vote for me and we'll kick them out.
    Vote for me and we'll forget that we as Irish for years went abroad 'cause there was no work here and we can all be hypocrites.

And finally, vote for me and I'll kick them all out so we can reduce social welfare payments the maths works something like this....
    120,000 on the dole, we can reduce that to 80,000 straight away by kicking out the 40,000 non Irish working here in the hospitality industry and else where.
    The gospel according to justin...:rolleyes:

Of course it wasn't all said like that, but that was the gist of it...
    There was the usual fowl pseudo racism ie I love my country, but don't goi putting words in my mouth saying i hate non Irish because of that... nowe'll just kick them all out.
    He dressed this up by saying, that we would be exploiting all these new people and we would be draining the lifes blood from the new entrant countries...

Oh and he also got in the bit about family values...not to mention how gay people shouldn't be allowed to get married and he repeated his pro life mantra

Oh and I thought the bit about how he loves to go into the lions left wing den of UCD or Trinity to get a shouting down at debates there to be funny...

Enuf said...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meh

Well why dont you explain why we should have them here in large nos while their are Irish people on the dole ?
    Because the Irish people on the dole aren't qualified for or willing to work at the jobs available?
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3694515.stm

Nice classical Sales Technique there answering a question with a question. Now explain why you don't want Nigerians and Chinese in Ireland?

This is your last chance..................

Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! The old Irish ppl on the Dole tactic. The only Irish who are unemployed full time (and not doing nixers) are those who are not capable of work as in disabled or while most of the rest are just plain lazy/stoopid (both of which should be fixed)

Dont be tempted to quote the Live Register at me as thats not a measure of unemployed, its a total of several different catagories. The actual "full time unemployed" only account for about 75000 ppl at the moment which in a working population of over 2 million is peanuts.

Meanwhile there are whole sectors of this ecomony and public services that would fold without imported labour such as horticulture and the health service.

Some reading on labour http://www.fas.ie/FAS_Review/LMO.html

Mike.

Nice classical Sales Technique there answering a question with a question. Now explain why you don't want Nigerians and Chinese in Ireland?

This is your last chance..................

Because I dont want Ireland to end up looking like China or Nigeria in the future.
    I dont mind them in small nos but their is too many of them here.
    Is that too much to ask to want Ireland to remain Irish ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

A racist Ireland

John

Those Questions are for Justin to answer not me.
    Perhaps but I don't think he's ever going to answer them. Or anything like them. As I've pointed out before, he doesn't appear to answer questions on his own site. And all the prior agreements with radio hosts on what can be asked and what can't be asked isn't going to answer the fact that he's unwilling to address these points.

And frankly, Paul (whether you're the real Paul or not) you're no better. If you're the same Paul Hughes who posts on the "Your Say" section of the Justin Barrett site, you answer relevant questions with insults. If you're not the same Paul Hughes, you're not even up to doing that. Soundbites are a waste of space here as most people here have the copon to regard them as worse than saying nothing at all. Soundbites result in people circling like vultures to pick off the few scraps of actual statements made in them. And deservedly so.

• Advertisement

So basically what you are saying is that you want Ireland to remain White. Would this be a typical opinion of someone who supports Justin Barrett?

Your been racist towards the Irish people when you say those on the dole are "not capable of work" freinds of mine have been on it for a few mouths and genuinely cant get work.

As for the industries that would "fold" I dont believe that It would just mean they would have to start paying Irish people desent money.
    Originally posted by mike65
    Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! The old Irish ppl on the Dole tactic. The only Irish who are unemployed full time (and not doing nixers) are those who are not capable of work as in disabled or whiole most of the rest are just plain lazy/stoopid.

Dont be tempted to quote the Live Register at me as thats not a measure of unemployed, its a total of several different catagories. The actual "full time unemployed" only account for about 75000 ppl at the moment which in a working population of over 2 million is peanuts.

Meanwhile there are whole sectors of this ecomony and public services that would fold without imported labour such as horticulture and the health service.

Mike.

Originally posted by Lump
    A racist Ireland

John

A "racist" is someone who hates other races I dont hate anyone.

Because I dont want Ireland to end up looking like China or Nigeria in the future.
    I dont mind them in small nos but their is too many of them here.
    And a shout of "STRIIIIIKKKKKE" went up from the hordes of watching baseball fans.

I doubt anyone needs to summarise the above. You could have at least pulled some semblance of an argument from the other threads discussing the citizenship referendum rather than running with the "I don't like the look of black or yellow people" line.

As Mike has pointed out, Ireland has full economic employment as defined by any economist. Please don't run with the unemployed argument again as it just looks silly. Tell Justin that too, there's a good chap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meh

Your been racist towards the Irish people when you say those on the dole are "not capable of work" freinds of mine have been on it for a few mouths and genuinely cant get work.
    They must not be looking very hard. I see a big help wanted ad in the window of the supermarket I pass on the way into work every morning. Maybe your friends are too good to work stacking shelves, but luckily there are plenty of immigrants who are willing to do it.
    As for the industries that would "fold" I dont believe that It would just mean they would have to start paying Irish people desent money.
    And where would all this extra money come from? That's right, out of the consumer's pocket in higher prices.
    A "racist" is someone who hates other races
    Incorrect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭sixtysix

Jean Marie Le Barrett

some of us used to refer to Youth Defence as Hitler Youth
    little did we know how right we were
    racism is the last hiding place of every chancer politician in europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

A "racist" is someone who hates other races I dont hate anyone.

You just don't like them much...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭TuathaDeDanaan

Any such thing as an original thought here?

Go on Justin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭PaulHughesWH

Okay,

I see that this little impersonation game is still persisting. I do not want to waste my time posting on this site, but If this impersonation and behind-backs baiting continues, I will be forced take legal measures.

My beliefs are my own, and not to be shared with the likes of you, who would take pleasure in walking them into the ground.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Originally posted by PaulHughesWH
    but If this impersonation and behind-backs baiting continues, I will be forced take legal measures.

I'll save you the effort. You'd be laughed out of court (and have a hefty legal bill).

Advertisement