Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

room needed for summer months

Options
  • 10-05-2004 6:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭

Hey peeps,

I've posted a similar post in Accomodation but didn't get much reponse to it. So I'm hoping that it won't be minded if I ask here.

Well I need a room for just the summer months June to the end of September in the Dublin area. I was wondering if anyone on here is looking to sublet their current accomodation for those couple of months as ye are off to some other country or that kind of thing. I'd need to be living in the city centre, drumcondra, whitehall or santry area.

Well thats about it, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Anyways thanks for reading,
    A.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Johnny Versace

What rent (roughly) are you willing to pay?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭b3t4

I should of mentioned that shouldn't I. I'd be willing to pay anything up to e340.

A.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭revelate

If you're in college check the accommodation notice board etc. there are loads of people letting out rooms for the summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭b3t4

Thanks revelate. I would do that but I am presently in college in Limerick and it needless to say it is hard to check notice boards in colleges I don't go to :)

I emailed DCU accomodation office and they have some policy against giving out a list of off campus accomodation to none DCU students. :(

The search continues I'm afraid.

Thanks all,
    A.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭Auburn

Hey Beta, try Daft.
    Haven't used it myself but I heard it was good.

• Advertisement
Advertisement