Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with descent 1 and 2

Options
  • 10-05-2004 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

I remember what great games they are and want to play them but i have a few problems

1.I dont own them nemore no idia where they are
    2.Dont know where to buy them, no shops have them
    3.I aready bought them so i have a right to download them in my view but cant find them
    4.I downloaded the demos and they dont work properley on XP, no sounds and everything is too fast (reminds me of the turbo option on some of the mega drive controlers) also controlls and sound dont work

Would love some help, couldent find any Descent XP patches or anything like that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

http://www.descent2.com/ would be a good start if you haven't already been there. And according to that site, while the source code has been released the games are not abandonware so anybody posting links to warez'd versions will be ejected like the warez monkeys they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

i was there aready and yes i know that about links i dont want ppl to post them im just saying in my view i have a right to DL them if i aready paid for the games, but we are not going to get into a arguement about if that should be alowed or not.

I was there and there where no patches and they dont have descent 1 or 2 for sale there or a the interplay website.

Advertisement