Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Technology.....

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Bah, thats cus he's not in funkydig grace :p

anyway i away to bed soon, so the pair of you will have to spam amongst yourselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭strawberry

Damn right thats cos he's not in funky dig!

You know I could take you on any day Neil, I'll mod your ass to kingdom come if needs be.

Originally posted by ll=llannah
    creative. yes. creative. but have the certain lesbian stepsisters reenact the story of O. and add in the brothers you had mentioned. just to make it more interesting. (i should stop typing on that subject for the sake of society.)
    but if the porpoise talks to the monkey, we're all doomed, josh! and bandit will break the glass again and have more stitches. and people will start to write duchampian things on toilets again as they should. i love duchamp. i also love spammy threads. yes. spammy threads will be mine. oh yes. they will be mine. (no, my name is not wayne. leave me alone. wayne is not palendromic. so how could he be me? HAH!)
    LOOK AT THE SWANS!
    /successfully creates diversion and runs away eating candy corn. teehee! stale candy.

Who is this and what is it talking about?

You know I could take you on any day Neil, I'll mod your ass to kingdom come if needs be.

Please. you couldnt mod me on the moddingest day of your life if you had an electric modding machine with your mother sitting back there helping you mod.

If i had an electronic modding machine I wldnt mod you at all, I'd just stick those probes whee the light dont shine so much sweetheart.

• Advertisement

you've taken on a whole new disturbing glint in my eyes now grace :p

You mean I wan't disturbing before?

Are ya blind cap'n!

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭larry

Forgive me for applying logic to this conversation, but wouldn't the computer you're sitting at right now, in fact, be an electronic modding machine?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Meat Grinder.

Fáoiléan and the entire LC Irish course bites more anatomy than lesbian stepsisters.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

urchnoc mhic cheim cainte and ****in cath cheim an fhia are much, much, much, much worse imo.and as for peig. well. i won't even start.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

An Triail..... grrr.. IS cailín óg í....

Faoilean is quite nice.

<< Fio >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Wow. Grace has returned to her oldself if only for this thread... <sigh> I remember when I used to join in these silly spamfests and flame wars. <sniff> I remember when I too was a stupid whiny troll like all you poor pathetic fools.

:ninja: <troll>

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

Its fun to be pervy...

Quite.

}:>

Originally posted by lordsippa
    Wow. Grace has returned to her oldself if only for this thread... <sigh> I remember when I used to join in these silly spamfests and flame wars. <sniff> I remember when I too was a stupid whiny troll like all you poor pathetic fools.

I object to that, I never spammed, everyone else did and I just read it and laughed. Unfortunately no one else seems to want to do it anymore. There are probably thirty year old balding men in other parts of boards who spam more than anyone here :p

LC irish poetry wasn't that bad, now Shakespeare's sonnets, they were bad *shudder*.

I'll burn you all.

And now for some pointlessly indecent threats:

I'LL RUB MY HEADCHEESE IN YOUR FACE!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

ahh spam... i miss those days!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

Since I appear to have missed ou ton the Spam fest, due to my cramming, I would just like to add that infact, Mine IS bigger than yours

<ahem>.... Cormac swallows.

Advertisement