Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geek test!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

19.9211% - Geek.

I thought it would be higher.I can't believe Rockie scored higher than I did!

The difference being that I no nothing about programming computers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭MrGump

22.87968% - Geek

arent geeks just stupid nerds, or is it the other way around? actually nerds are stupid geeks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

no nerds are anal retentive/anti social etc
    geeks are seriously obssesive over less popular stuff i.e gaming, tv shows etc

im only 15 %....im rather disappointed. does this mean i can see girls now?

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Sinister Pete

24.3% (rounded off)!

Shame there were no questions on having Swiss Army Knives (yes plural), owning an ocilliscope or hosting your own science show.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

Whats an ocilliscope?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Howard the Duck

i got 25.44379% but i did cheat i got about 19% the first time and that made me do a sad face :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Apparently im a total geek
    28.4%

I beat Gump....
    I'm scared:eek:

ok i redid the test - this time actually reading all the questions..with some possible embellishments...
    28.59961%!!
    bring it on!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Bob Sakamano

anyone who does that test twice shouldnt need confirmation that they re a poindexter!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

27.21893% - Total Geek
    Bloody hell and I only exagerated slightly I thought i only had geekish tendences and wasnt a total one ah well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Loveless

Pretty low at 10% there were probably a few more I could've ticked. I got a guy at work to fill it out too (pc business) and he got 62.3% - extreme geek- and he wasnt exaggerating!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Cherry

33.72781% - Total Geek

I honestly thought I'd get higher.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

29.89349%

I guess I should be worried :dunno:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭karma kabbage

WELL!!! :eek: I shall have to reasess my life now after scoring a pathetic 13%. Not sure how to deal with my sudden coolness!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

I got about 12% I think. I meant to post after I did it but I forgot to, so I'm not really sure anymore.
    Ah well, I think we've established that I'm not really of the geek variety....:)
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭sodiumlightbaby

5.52% - poser.....fecking geeks !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

you more than me sodium... 4.74% - Poser could i be any less? woohooo

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Lady

i only got 4.73373% - Poser:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭butterfly

6.90335- poser
    i'm quite disappointed. i din't get highest OR lowest.. i'm a nobody..
    ooh, nobodys are geeks too
    i feel renewed... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭christi

I got 8% - I'm so not a greek I can't even the last of the point percentage ;)

So thus I am deemed a "poser!"

Not that I mind that in the slightest :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Jack Frost

ha ha ha, anyone notice that over half the people who replied to this thread are either insane posters or crazy posters? i just found that pretty amusing. i got 5% so i'm a poser. - jack frost

yeah...but youre into statistics, the geekhood that we dare not speak its name!

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

Hey whats wrong with being a geek anyway :p

And apart from that i've been registererd on the board for over 2 years so its kinda a respectable number if your counting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭butterfly

yeah it's all relative

(i think we have true geekdom here, one of those who're deemed to be into statistics and so forth that they become *shocked silence* actuaries )

and anyway these titles, what do they mean?? i figure you get to be crazy after a hundred posts and a few years, and on no life status after a thousand posts but GOD DAMMIT WHERE'S MY RECOGNITION??? huh? all these sleepless nights, lying awake, hoping and praying that, someway, somehow, i'll wake up with a new title, and therefore, new meaning in my life.. but NO.... you won't even let me have that, will you?????i give and i give and i give, and for what? a pat on the head? not even!!! i am shunned by those i would have once deemed to be my.. my...... my......... *breaks into melodramatic heaving sobs*

you basturds....
    you make me sick

*and thus, i have ventured forth from poser to creepy... and the circle of life is complete, ithankyou*
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 robwDIT

i got bout 9%. rockie yer prob lookin at an oscilloscope unless u hav a LCD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭spiderlegs

I only got 10 per cent geek.I thought Id get more.People always slag me and call me a geek!geek :confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭trent_derby

Poser

The cheek

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭spiderlegs

That was mean.

Advertisement