Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV port transfer incompetence

Options
  • 11-05-2004 9:41am

Well I rang click silver to arrange a hassle free switch from my current broadband provider to click sliver.

They had never heard of port transferability and stated that I should disconnect from my current provider and click silver will be along in ten working days...

In other words despite Comreg specifically ordering that such a min outage system be put in place last january, UTV apparently know nothing.
    Theres already a comment from a spokesperson/poster here to the effect that other providers are aware of the service and using it.

I've been promised an email from the customer service agent I spoke to aswell, who was going to look into it.
    That was last week and so far not a bean!!

Theres incompetance for you and not very inspiring...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭MDR

UTV aren't a bad bunch, they deserve something more, there is obviousily a very large problem with their system. Perhaps you should ring em up and shout about it a bit more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

Ask for Malcolm.

M

Advertisement