Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nes Gba Sp!

Options
  • 11-05-2004 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭

picture here...
    Out in july, so tempting...

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I think I'll sell my GBA and get this. Anyone want a GBA with Ac adapter give me a price and I'll consider it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Or just buy a skin for your GBA:

http://www.gbamod.com/itemlist.php?DCID=13

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

......those "pictures" are renders.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Think it's about time I upgrade to an SP, I just don't want its successor to be announced around the same time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

Well the successor has already been announced, check the DS thread(and yes, it is backward compatible). That said, I think I might get one anyway. It's just so damn spiffy, and you can never have enough game boys in the house.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Originally posted by DrunkLeprachaun
    Well the successor has already been announced, check the DS thread(and yes, it is backward compatible).

The DS isn't a GBA successor, it's an entirely new console.

But, yeah, I guess I might hold out for a DS instead. Depends on my funds.

Advertisement