Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HIM are sold out

Options
  • 11-05-2004 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭

How come there were no HIM posters up around town, and now suddenly there are loads, and they all say its sold out. Not fair.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Because they're about to announce an extra date maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭the cat

They announced it ages ago. ville=:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Bazz

Bit overratted don't you think

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

They announced it ages ago
    But I only saw the posters today. Doesnt matter though, cos I will be at Download then..:D :D :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭xx

Originally posted by Bazz
    Bit overratted don't you think

Yep. Poof in makeup; only famous because yer man from Jackass liked him. Typical w@nker-industry nepotism.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

^^^^^^
    Have to agree.Sentenced beat them to a pulp and hardly any of the Bam wannabees' listen to them...typical popularity over quality.......

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

It's not sold out...the gig was only announced today, the tickets aren't even on sale yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Originally posted by eth0_
    It's not sold out...the gig was only announced today, the tickets aren't even on sale yet.

No, they've just added an extra show at the Olympia in October since their gig at the Ambassador in June sold out.
    The mind boggles why they would announce this before their cocurrent concert, perhaps there was such substantial demand.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by f®eak s©enery
    No, they've just added an extra show at the Olympia in October since their gig at the Ambassador in June sold out. .

Weird, I never heard/saw a thing about the gig next month!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭xx

Originally posted by Dathai
    ^^^^^^
    Have to agree.Sentenced beat them to a pulp and hardly any of the Bam wannabees' listen to them...typical popularity over quality.......

Yeah, I've heard a few of their songs now. If they're trying to be metal, even bands like Korn beat their asses. If they're trying to be grungey, bands like Soundgarden, Nirvana and the rest hand them their ass. And, lord above I know they've tried goth....but hey, Type O Negative mop the floor with them.
    Lost cause, go home Fag Fagner or whatever the singers name is.

• Advertisement
Advertisement