Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless telephone extension

Options
  • 11-05-2004 1:31pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Is there such a thing? I only have one telephone socket in my new gaff and getting a telephone lead to my computer for fax and ansa is unfeasible. I'm getting Internet connectivity via WiFi, so surely't there must be some kind of dinky wireless option for analog voice/data?

adam

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,807 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

There are some links here - don't know how useful they are tho...

[edit] Crap page. Many of the links seem to point to something like this. Might be as good a solution as any. [/edit]

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Interesting, although it's pretty pricey and I already have a socket shortage... :)

Cheers,
    adam

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭acous

maybe you could get a wifi AP with a modem built in? apple's airport AP has one but i dunno about other more conventional ones.

Advertisement