Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sagem myV65

Options
  • 11-05-2004 1:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭

OK, I bought this phone on upgrade yesterday, Vodafone unlocked it for me, and I put my O2 sim card into it. I had my old Vodafone sim card transferred into my mother's name so she'd get the free upgrade credit. I selected the network as O2 Ireland, it was the only one I could select with the O2 sim card. My friend sent me an MMS last night and I still can't retrieve it. I went onto Vodafone.ie and modified all my GRPS/GSM/MMS settings to the configurations on the site but still no luck. What should I do?

PS Does anyone know any good sites where I can get a logo for this phone? I hate having O2-IRL across the screen.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

Originally posted by neev
    I put my O2 sim card into it... My friend sent me an MMS last night and I still can't retrieve it. I went onto Vodafone.ie and modified all my GRPS/GSM/MMS settings to the configurations on the site but still no luck. What should I do?

hi, if you are using an O2 SIM and on their network you need to use the O2 settings (not Vodafone's)... calling 1740 would be your best bet to make sure you are enabled for all the services on the O2 network and try using the settings they outline

BrianG

Advertisement