Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CSS in Forms

Options
  • 11-05-2004 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    I was hoping someone might be able to nudge me in the right direction with some CSS trouble I'm having. I haven't done any site design in almost two years (heh it's coming back slowly!!), it's going grand, but I used to have some great code for styling forms.
    I've forgotten the code, it was slimmed to the extreme and dead handy to implement, and I lost all my work many moons ago in the 'Great Format'. I'm not looking for it handed to me on a plate, but I haven't done this in years and at best my CSS knowledge was basic.

I want to style the forms so they don't look their crappy defualts. As far as I remember you can style the form in such a way that it'll look like it does under XP, stylish and subtle, and not so glaringly obvious. Subtle bgcolor! and border sides and buttons.

Anybody know what I'm talking about or do I just seem like a babbling bum? Any help or advice or thumps in the right direction would be much appreciated.
    Leo

Comments

Advertisement