Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FreeView Boxes

• 11-05-2004 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭

I have noticed in the North of Ireland, Freeview Boxes that Connect Via an Aerial etc. Are very cheaply available are they compatiable in the south ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

hello Terrestrial

Thread moved

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Hi there, these are for terrestrial TV (DTT), though the air, and not to be confused with satellite.

They are only compatable in the south if you can get a Freeview signal and really, only close to the border (and then some) would you get a signal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Wrestlemania

opps sorry, I live in North Dundalk, may get one of a friend to see if it works before putting 50 pounds into one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Yes, the best way. It proved I couldn't in North Meath :(

Advertisement