Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Siemens C45 language problem...

Options
  • 11-05-2004 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys...

Im hoping someone can help me with this, or point me at an appropriate webby...

A mate of mine had a "joke" played on him where someone thought it would be funny to change the operating langauge of his Siemens C45 into Arabic.

Can anyone tell me how I can reset this to English, given that no-one we know speaks Arabic to be able to tell us what the menu options say...

I dunno if Siemens phones have "quick codes" for resetting things like some other makes do, but that...or a "key-press by key-press" solution would be a great help.

Thanks.

jc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

menu (top right button) up 3 times, press the top right button 3 times & then find english on that list

oh yeah, some operaters have extra options on the main menu... if that fails try pressing down 7 times instead of up 3 times

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Thanks....but as it turns out I won't need it in the end....

After deciding that my mate isn't the most reliable at doing what he's told, I checked the Siemens site for the manual (like I told him), downloaded it (which he didn't do cause he told me it wasn't available), and checked the stuff there.

There's a shortcut code listed under the "setting the language" settings for resetting to the original configuration.

So now he feels stupid for not checking what I told him to...and I feel stupid for asking people how to do something thats in the fscking manual.

D'oh.

jc

Advertisement