Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hpw do you know when a peircing has healed?

• 11-05-2004 4:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,459 ✭✭✭

I have a nipple piercing for over a month now and i can touch it with no pain, but Ive read nipple piecings take up to a year to heal. How do you know that it's fully healed?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

ive had mine nearly 3 years now and it stilll goos puss every now and then. also hurts like a really really painful thing when i catch it on stuff or bang it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Chaos_Path

nipples are an absolute bitch to heal anyway.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

yup, have my nipple done nearly 2 years now(ni 2 months time) and it still pusses and kinda beside the ring a pimple seems to be forming all the time..

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Trip Hazard

I have a nipple peircing for about 4 months, its kinda healed but not quite fully i dont think, aparently its different for different people. i can move it and touch it with no pain... but if i catch it on something(which i have a few times) it really hurts and sometimes bleeds. but you know what, i love my peircing, its the only one i have and i dont regret ever getting it done.:D :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,459 ✭✭✭Blisterman

So does it ever heal?

• Advertisement
Advertisement