Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin Main Event!?!

• 11-05-2004 4:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Dunno how reliable this source if but I heard that the main event for the tour is going to be Triple H vs Chris Benoit. Not sure if thats for the whole tour or not or if we'll get a tag match like benoit/hbk vs hhh/orton. I know thats what happened at the passport to pain last year when the main event was meant to be brock vs angle and i ended up seeing brock and cena vs angle and taker at the mens arena.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I was thinking myself that the main-event would include those two anyway. But the card changes so much before these things. As I said before, as long as Jericho, Matt and Christian are in action, and if I get a glimpse of Johnny Nitro, I'll be more than happy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

They don't do the same lineup of matches for every night, so of the 4 shows they're doing between here and in the uk, some will probably get hhh vs benoit, others might get a tag like above.......
    basically it'll just be the luck of the draw, with raw as it stands at the moment, it looks like we're bound to get a couple of very good matches anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

Benoit Vs Triple H has been the main event of most RAW house shows that I have read reports of for ages now.
    They have been fantastic matches too. Hopefully thats what I'll get (I'm going on the 27th).
    Unfortunately, we probably won't get a match between Jericho and Christian, as I'd imagine that their cage match on Raw was the last match of their (awesome) feud.

Advertisement