Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All is not well in Geordie land...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Harry2001

I don't think those two wasters will be missed that much going by the reception they got on Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Originally posted by Harry2001
    I don't think those two wasters will be missed that much going by the reception they got on Sunday.

Here here. Robert is great when he tries, which is about three games a season, and Viana has been a waste of money 'the kind of buy that gets managers sacked' as they said in last Sunday's Times. Tossers.

Hopefully this summer some sense will prevail and Newcastle will buy a right back and a proper centre back to play alongside Woodgate, not more bloody midfielders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

Originally posted by TwoShedsJackson

Hopefully this summer some sense will prevail and Newcastle will buy a right back and a proper centre back to play alongside Woodgate, not more bloody midfielders.

I dunno, Andy O'Briens not the worst ive ever seen. Agreed about Viana and Robert. Robert drives me batty, the dumbass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

O'Brien's not the worst I've seen either, and he is better than Titus 'President Palmer' Bramble, but that's not saying much.

A proper centre back to play alongside Woodgate, with O'Brien as backup, would be a good idea, I reckon. Someone like Nesta, or Cannavaro maybe :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Robert looks likely to go at the end of the season, Andy Reid to Newcastle anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Harry2001

Originally posted by eirebhoy
    Robert looks likely to go at the end of the season, Andy Reid to Newcastle anyone?

Yes - anywhere but Spurs :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Has anyone seen Cannavaro Sr. playing recently? He's been muck.
    Signing Viana may not have been a huge mistake, but never giving him a chance to play certainly was, and then selling Solano for fi'pence ha'penny was lunacy.
    Who's lining out up front next season for the magpies?

Advertisement