Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phoenix Park - Stage Times

Options
  • 11-05-2004 5:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭

Below are the times for artists performing at the Phoenix Park on June 12th:

GATES 14:00

GROOVE ARMADA 15:30

THE THRILLS 17:00

THE PIXIES 18:30

RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS 20:15

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

what are the chances of Pixies gettign a longer set?! or becoming headliners.. i mean rhcp are good.. but the pixies...come on, wheres the justice?!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

most people who i know that are attending are doing so purely to see the pixies. i say take the thrills off and give that slot to the pixies (along with their current allocated one).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭ilovehoovering

i guess there'll be a main pit or something at this? even more annoying having to get there early to get in 'cos there's no way i'm standing way back for Pixies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

Its not likely that the pixies will play any longer than their alloted times.
    most of their gigs so far have been only 90 mins i believe.
    twud be nice tho if they had the most time, but hey thats the way it goes-ill be there from like 10 or 12 o'clock!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭sodiumlightbaby

Looks like most people I know will be arriving for the Pixies and leaving straight after...but MC fecking D still get their money out of us for the banal headline act and yawn inducing thrills and groove armada.

Pixies should be playing main stage at Oxegen where they compliment and share same audiences as The Cure, PJ harvey, franz ferd et al ...but then no fecker would go to the RHCP gig, would they, so that's why MCD put them on with them :mad:

sorry I just despise those cretins RHCP....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Originally posted by sodiumlightbaby
    ...but then no fecker would go to the RHCP gig, would they,

I would if I had the money!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭sodiumlightbaby

Originally posted by Creature
    I would if I had the money!

Ugh each to his own and all that but I'm sorry they are so dire..

Anyway there'll be two wristbands coming out at 8 oclock ish if you can get em back onto your wrist and fool the bouncers !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Ok guys, these are the actual times. There will be another act on the bill:

LINE UP & ONSTAGE TIMES

Gates Open - 13:00
    TBC: - 14:15 - 15:00
    Groove Armada: - 15:30 - 16:30
    The Thrills: - 17:00 - 18:00
    The Pixies: - 18:30 - 19:45
    Red Hot Chilli Peppers: - 20:15 - 22:30

Looking for Oxegen line up and other festival info? Check out the Phantom Festival Guide .

Going out tonight? Check out The Live Guide with thanks to Siemens Mobile.

Advertisement