Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it agaqinst board rules 2....

Options
  • 11-05-2004 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

Is it agaqinst board rules 2 post links to The interviews with people working on Star Wars knights of the old republic 2?
    On the gamespot site there are movies to download but you have to pay them money.

I know it is against board rules to post links to TV shows and games for download but is it against board rules to post a link to another site where you can download these movies or are they limited to gamespot?
    I dont want to pay them because i would ONLY use it for SW KOTOR 2 movies and its not worth it for just 2 movies with a max probbley only 3 or 4 more movies to come in the next year or so.

Related links

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=159216
    My Sig

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

No i dont think so as movies gamespot and content they have they charge for but can be found on other sites for free, you just helping people find it :)

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

If it is against the rules it shouldnt be :p post KOTOR 2 videos !!! goegoegoe

Come on Gimme Gimme Gimme!!!!!!

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

im sad.
    Ive searched allot and cant find any other sites that have those 2 interviews about SW KOTOR 2 if it isent against board rules can someone post link to another site to DL them. Thanks.

I cant be against board rules, its like saying File planet charge to download everything so should we not be allowed post links to other sites to DL fileplanet files.

Its not illegal software so post away ,or we will go round your house :)

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Originally posted by User45701
    im sad.
    Ive searched allot and CANT find any other sites that have those 2 interviews about SW KOTOR 2 if it isent against board rules can someone post link to another site to DL them. Thanks.

I cant be against board rules, its like saying File planet charge to download everything so should we not be allowed post links to other sites to DL fileplanet files.

I said i cant find any sites, im about to go check mega game cracks cause they post movies aswell, mabe they will have it

Advertisement