Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

****eircom

• 11-05-2004 9:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,575 ✭✭✭✭

hey i would just like to say eircom are ****ing wackers i say this because
    I rang eircom 2 days ago enquiring about broadband in my area 2 mins later they tell me not available somthing to do with the exchange and the phone line ? any way i told them i live only 2 mins away from the exchange if i walk out to the road i can see it
    I started saying i waited months for broadband and ye cant even upgrade a inter/exchange and the worse thing there doing my schools broadband in 2 months and i even have to wait a year i said my school is only 20mins away come on and ure doing theres and ure not doing my area come on

can anyone tell me wat to do
    im mad into gaming all i think about
    playing online against americans and english is brilliant

so wat can i do i want broadband for gaming so can anyone tell me wat to do or is there anything else i can get but i really want broadband

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Run around the exchange 5 times, chanting "Broadband...broadband...broadband".

Has about as much chance of working tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kin9pin

Don't know where you are, but have you thought about wireless?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 879 ✭✭✭sirpsycho

Where abouts are you? Have you even tried looking up www.broadband.gov.ie and seeing if there are any options for you? If you live in a small town in the back end of no-where ya can't expect broadband to arrive to satisfy one person.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,575 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

hey can u tell me about wireles explain plz oh i live in tipp just 20mins from tipp town

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,940 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

if you live 20 minutes from tipperary town my guess is that you are well outside the town in the middle of the country and dsl/cable broadband would be highly unlikely for the forseeable future, but wireless could be available.

• Advertisement

hey any 1 know any wireless service profiders for tipperary

ment to say wireless service providers

yo gonzo or any1 can ye tell me is there any wireless service providers coming to tipp or is there ones there all ready any 1 tell me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

www.broadband.gov.ie

Go here it will tell you all you need to know

Shin

hey man i looked all ready no look there has to 1 out there a supplier for tipp any 1 can help me
    :confused::confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 322 ✭✭Kobie

What the hell language do you speak? Ever heard of punctuation?

Originally posted by Kobie
    What the hell language do you speak? Ever heard of punctuation?

LOL.

sorry for my mistakes but im only human
    so anyone know any providers in tipp or coming to tipp soon

sorry for my mistakes but im only human
    so anyone know any providers in tipp or coming to tipp soon

Hang on, I'm getting the hang of this.

Translation:

I am sorry for my mistakes, but I'm only human. So, does anybody know of any providers in Tipperary or coming to Tipperary soon?

:p

hey thats uncalled for kobie anyway do anyone know any providers in tipp or coming to tipp wireless providers

Jaysus!!!

Look, OK I was poking a bit of fun at you, but seriously - have you actually tried reading back some of your posts? They're very difficult to follow.

i was reading some of his posts and i think that theyre all ok i mean what do u want english its really quite easy to read as long as you take a really really really deep breath anyway snoopdog to answer your question im afraid i cant really help only to say try httpwwwbroadbandgovie u might want to put a few dots and slashes in there for the shortcut to work sorry i couldnt be of any more help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭joe_chicken

Just keep field of dreams in mind:

"If you build it, they WILL come"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

1) Find more people in your area that want broadband too.
    2)Get as many signatures on paper as you can with a letter written by someone with perfect spelling and no punctuation mistakes on fancy paper.
    3)State that X amount of people are interested in broadband in X area in said letter.
    4)Send this letter to Eircom with signatures from step 2)
    5)
    Run around the exchange 5 times, chanting "Broadband...broadband...broadband".

I think someone posted a link there but I'm not so sure, it could have been a flash of lightning.

You're being a bit spammy here tonight snoopdog...
    You could have edited your spelling mistakes...
    Anyways heres some further reading for you to give you some ideas.

• Advertisement

hey man i'm a member all ready and what am i to suppose to read.

Advertisement