Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has Enterprise been picked up ????

Options
  • 11-05-2004 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭

im just curious as to whether the planned 14 episode pickup for season 4 has happened or is is still up in the air

Shin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

All up in the air at the mo i think upn makes up there mind on the 20th of may

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

the recent episodes have been good with more to follow.
    The diolog is much better these days.

None of that matters if the rateings suck donkey balls which they do 3.4 adverage i think

that was a quick responce biz.

Ye i know that but better dialog means better ratings. and even if it gets canned li can still always say ye well i liked it.

It will be like space above and beyond and dark angel and soooo many others gone before there time.

Dark angle LOL!

Anyway dont worry about it what happens happens star trek will go on im 90% sure of that maybe better off as berman and the other idoits will have been fired or moved on to destroy some other well know tv show

• Advertisement

Dark angel was a ok-good show it wasent great but it just annoys me that it ended on a to be contuinied. ENT better not end on a clif hanger.

Mabe in the last episode have Q pop in and say "Ha, i was just ****ing with ya" and then he clicks his fingers and everything goes back to normel.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

lol That'd be cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Recent episodes may have been better (last weeks 2 on Sky - Azati Prime and Damage for example), but the show still really only has 3 cast members (no prizes for guessing who). Even Phlox barely steps foot outta sickbay in most episodes.

Can't say I'll miss it if it gets dropped - and yep, I still think the Big Red Reset Button will come into play before the end of the show...tho having Q make an appearance (pity he didn't show up more in DS9) might be cool! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Yeah, i always wanted to see more of the token black guy at the helm. His name escapes me, just as farts escape the confines of my anus at a set time every ten minutes.

T minus 00:08:42 and counting.

Q for president!

well ? did it get picked up for season 4 i cant find nething on it

• Advertisement

Yes it did

Supprizeing i mean if you checked the star trek site.....you know it might just tells ya :dunno:

i googled...
    didnt see anything all i fould was links to out of date news reports

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Fuhrio

btw@ funky penquin

i THINK the token black guys name is weatherby

and yeah, they should bring in those sort of characters a little more, there a lot less character interaction in enterprise then the other star treks imo, still excellent though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Originally posted by Fuhrio
    btw@ funky penquin

i THINK the token black guys name is weatherby

and yeah, they should bring in those sort of characters a little more, there a lot less character interaction in enterprise then the other star treks imo, still excellent though.

i remembered its mayweather. :)

Advertisement