Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

100 cd-r for €40

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by John R

We can only dispatch gadgets/electronics to U.K addresses.

er..i've ordered blank dvd's/cd's several times from Play, I don't think blank discs quite count as 'gadgets or electronics'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭DMT

Originally posted by eth0_
    er..i've ordered blank dvd's/cd's several times from Play, I don't think blank discs quite count as 'gadgets or electronics'.
    When you try to order with an Irish address you get this:

"Please note that Play.com is unable to accept orders for Gadgets/Electronics with delivery addresses outside the UK."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 copythat

DMT wrote:
    When you try to order with an Irish address you get this:

"Please note that Play.com is unable to accept orders for Gadgets/Electronics with delivery addresses outside the UK."
    Memorex CD-R 700MB 80min 48xcertified 22 disc in Cake Box - £2.99 inc VAT From www.ebuyer.co.uk. They have all the electronic gadgets you can think of, and they ship to Ireland. They can take a week or more to deliver but the prices are good.

The CDMedia site thingy says that the noname cds are ****e including Alsi's Tevion but Lidl's Maxell are of good quality. thats very interesting.

Advertisement