Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Honda Accord h/b problem's

Options
  • 12-05-2004 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

I have an 1996 Honda Accord with no handbrake I have been told that is an on going problem with this car can anyone give some advice on how to fix same problem , there are new pads fitted and handbrake has been adjusted fully.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Gmodified

Calipers could be seized, happens to good few Honda's equipped in rear disk brakes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭tinofapples

I have a 97 Accord Saloon and surprise surprise I amn't too impressed with the handbrake either !!

I have asked for the handbrake to be "tightened" by the guy that serviced the car last for me but he said he couldn't tighten it anymore , I think he mentioned something about the brake pads or calipers .

Any other issues with car and how do you find it in general ?

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭f1refox

I have to say overall it is a great car once I can get h/b sorted.

Advertisement