Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rather silly X-box live question

Options
  • 12-05-2004 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭

Not having access to broadband and therefore in turn not having access to X-box live, i was just wondering is there any other way to download the live stuff, some site i can goto or something

The only thing i really want to get off there is the few extra bits and pieces for knights of the old republic

Shin

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

ive got xbox live and cant download anything for Knights Of The Old Republic either:( theres supposed to be a new map or world but i couldnt get anything. Most xbox live stuff is usually released a month or two later on the offical xbox monthly magazine dvd discs for those who dont have live.

Advertisement