Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESATBT bundles

Options
  • 12-05-2004 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭

I am interested in getting the esat bundles but I am with UTVip. How much notice do i need to give them of cancelling before I can take up with esat?

Do they support ISDN?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

You have to give UTV a months notice I think. But you may as well order IOL now, it'll probably take about 2 weeks to get hooked up anyway :)
    AFAIK you can now get dsl over ISDN without having to downgrade to an analog phone line.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

quote:

AFAIK you can now get dsl over ISDN without having to downgrade to an analog phone line.

interesting. Do you happen to have any references for that?
    (dsl over isdn)

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Mickah

I just got €ircon broadband in over an ISDN line. They had to send a technician out to convert it. (just take out the IDSN modem and rewire for DSL).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by bealtine
    quote:

interesting. Do you happen to have any references for that?
    (dsl over isdn)

I should have said 'without having to WAIT to downgrade'. :)
    Before you had to wait for eircom to downgrade your ISDN before your ISP could activate your line for DSL

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

drat:-)

I was hoping that one of the millenia eircom might supply dsl service
    over isdn.

I guess I'll just have to get back in the box.

• Advertisement
Advertisement