Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

file planet,gamespot,ign - is there newhere where u can DL new game movies and notpay

Options
  • 12-05-2004 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

I would pay but its not worth it i would only DL a movie once every 2 or 3 weeks
    Mega games have them but there links are dead, all 4 of them

There must be another site out there where u can DL these movies , EVEN HL2 .com dosent have any movies to DL!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

http://www.gamershell.com lots of euro mirrors i get the full 200k when getting stuff,tiz updated every hour or so aswell.

CombatCow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

www.filerush.com
    www.filefront.com
    www.3dgamers.com
    or check here most people post a video they find.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Do what I do, wait for L5 or KdjaC to post links. :)
    I think L5 is subscribed to some site. He has posted his username and password in a thread already.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

thankyou people, i was hoeping for bittorrent but that is very good, i cant belive i forgot 3dgamers and file rush
    - i need that thing where u close ur eyes, whats it called? that thing that most ppl do every night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Originally posted by Rabies
    Do what I do, wait for L5 or KdjaC to post links. :)
    I think L5 is subscribed to some site. He has posted his username and password in a thread already.

Im subscribed to IGN and Gamespot, damn my gaming addiction !
    But no, i didnt post the password, i posted a media password for nintendos E3 website. Its gone now though :( too many people were given it and theyve pulled the username /password :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

fileplanet lets you, you just have to wait in line in their public servers

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

http://www.game-media.com

Shhh... don't tell anyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Tmb - i owe u a drink.
    C u at the next board beers.

Advertisement