Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voodoo....

Options
  • 12-05-2004 9:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭

The Handles launch their website this Friday (14th) with a gig in Voodoo Lounge.
    Support comes from Mr.Sanders and Maeve O'Regan. (that'd be me :) )

Kicks off at 8, E5 in, E4 if you say "have you got my fork?" at the door. :confused::D

Would be great to see some Phantom folk there. :)

xxx me

(www.thehandles.com)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 fat slide

i'll do my damnedest to make it down maeve.

what are the handles like? not much information on that forum of theirs as an indication!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Cool, would be great if you could make it!

I've never heard them tbh, I just know them from the Turn board and have been meaning to check them out for ages 'cos I've heard great things about them, so I was going to be going to this gig anyway. It all worked out pretty well in that respect. :D
    Sure, I suppose there's only one way to hear them any time soon....:D

xxx me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭IanluvsKathleen

sounds like it'll be a right old jolly affair. will try to make an appearance alright but am suppose to be going to see the bronx in whelans but all extremities crossed that i can make both....

Originally posted by IanluvsKathleen
    all extremities crossed that i can make both....
    Will do. :D
    xm

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭legofsalmon

ahh havn't been here in ages....

sure I'll complement a fine gig on another board! what the hell!

Great gig meave! well done! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭luce

Indeed it was a great night...except for the fact that it was invaded by some college party later on :rolleyes:
    Ah well we all enjoyed ourselves nevertheless :D

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭legofsalmon

ahh I fecked off early, was meant to head to whelans but never did.

Well the place was invaded by turn message board folk beforehand anywho!!! :D

I'm jokin', heh,................ I can imagine the snarling faces ;)

Thanks again!
    Yea, I had a great night, despite the crazy drunken college students afterwards, who apparently don't notice feckin' pianos when they're on the ground in fornt of them....:rolleyes: :D
    xxx me

Advertisement