Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Self Hypnosis

• 12-05-2004 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭

Has anyone ever tried this, if so did it work? I suffer from premature ejaculation and I have been told it is all to do with the mind so hypnotheripy (sp?) is the only cure. Anyway, is there any websites that have free software and guides to overcome this?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Its very relaxing but I don't know if you could cure yourself of something with it, especially premature ejaculation.
    Maybe you'd be better off seeking a qualified hypnotherapist who could help. It takes a while to learn how to hypnotise yourself, I tried for ages before I realised how to do it. But I never tried to cure me of anything...
    If that's what you want to cure then you're better off talking to your partner and going through it with them, it'll also help to bring you closer. So everybody wins :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Have you tried those Durex performa condoms? they have a numbing local anasthetic in the inside which is meant to delay ejaculation. I know a lot about them know because the blurb on the back is drummed into my memory as got them by accident and had a scary couple of minutes with my screaming boyfriend. "WHY CAN'T I FEEL ANYTHING??!" On reflection, hilarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭irish life

This is turning into PI now.

Jr.Shabadu, those condoms would only be a temperary cure. When i am masturbating I would usually ejaculate in about 1 minute, today I wasn't a bit horny but I just decided to choke the chicken while watching TV and clearing any pictures from my head, I lasted over 5 minutes. It just proves I can get myself too horny. Any cure for hornyness? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Yeah, those things are terrible! Its not possible to feel anything for ages!

There are no cures for horniness - just happy girlfriends!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Originally posted by irish life
    This is turning into PI now.

Jr.Shabadu, those condoms would only be a temperary cure. When i am masturbating I would usually ejaculate in about 1 minute, today I wasn't a bit horny but I just decided to choke the chicken while watching TV and clearing any pictures from my head, I lasted over 5 minutes. It just proves I can get myself too horny. Any cure for hornyness? :D

Step:
    1. Obtain newspaper
    2. Locate photograph of Mo Mowlam or mary hearney
    3. Cut out said picture
    4. Put the picture on the headboard...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭DMT

Originally posted by WizZard
    Yeah, those things are terrible! Its not possible to feel anything for ages!

There are no cures for horniness - just happy girlfriends!
    They don't put that numbing stuff in Durex Extra Safe by any chance??

Originally posted by DMT
    They don't put that numbing stuff in Durex Extra Safe by any chance??

often feels like it - methinks it's just the thickness of the condom..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

Those Extra Safe babies are unbelievable, its like having one of them yellow oil slick fisherman jackets on. You feel more threw a duffle coat.

Originally posted by Draupnir
    Those Extra Safe babies are unbelievable, its like having one of them yellow oil slick fisherman jackets on. You feel more threw a duffle coat.

couldn't juse the age old "it's like showering with a raincoat on" ? pfft :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

Originally posted by Draupnir

They ve never had any effect on my lad!!
    Like to give those performa a try sound good!

• Advertisement
Advertisement