Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has any1 checked out the new ps2 rental site

Options
  • 13-05-2004 2:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

I stumbled across a website yesterday at www.ps2ireland.com who rent ps2 games nationwide. You sign up for a monthly subscription and they post you ps2 games by mail and when you return the game they post another and so on or you can hold the game for the month. I want to know has anyone used their service as i dont want to spend money if there slow posting and stuff and also does anyone know of any other sites in ireland that do this as although they say they are going to increase the games into the hundreds in the future they havent a brilliant selection yet

Thanks
    George

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 catherine2004

yeah ive rented from them, there good value compared to rental stores, its 19.99 for 1 game at a time and 27.99 for 2 at a time. I went for the 27.99 and i always hold onto one good game so i always have a game on hand and keep changing the 2nd one as often as i can until i find another good one(If i post the old game on monday i usually get the new one by Wednesday). They dont have anywhere near as good a selection as the likes of gamefly but considering that there the only company in ireland that does offer this service and the fact that they have a decent amount of games for now they'll do me. I usually spend at least €40 per month on games and now i spend alot less, have no more late charges, no more trips to the video store and get alot more games so although they could improve there a good bet at the moment.

Advertisement