Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Transfer Rumours and Signings

14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

PHB that reminds me of Drogba, where Chelsea were bidding crazy money for him but Marseille kept holding out because they knew Chelsea would pay up a lot more eventually.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

uberwolf wrote:
    Van de Vaert has submitted a transfer request, Benetiz tried to sign him whilst at Valencia, others potentially interested are hamburg, arsenal, and utd
    I'd love to see van der vaart at united along with essian

A midfeild with van der vaart down the left, ronaldo on the right and essian and possibly fletcher in the center is one for the future.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,982 ✭✭✭Big Ears

dceire wrote:
    I'd love to see van der vaart at united along with essian

A midfeild with van der vaart down the left, ronaldo on the right and essian and possibly fletcher in the center is one for the future.

Van Der Vaart is not a natural winger , and Is ure wouldn't want to be the full back playing behind him if he was used as a winger .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Van Der Vaart is a Cole/Ronaldo like figure, plays technically on the wing, but drifts in a ****load, Cole does much more so than Ronaldo.
    Van Der Vaart would be a nice signing if United persisted with this 4-3-3 formation, but if not, then he wouldn't be great.
    I'm much rather a pacy Spanish winger tbh, Vicente being a dream I think.
    --

Lyon seem like they want to keep winning the French league, and thus I can't imagine them selling their top players all in one year, especially when they have catagorically said they do not need the money

--
    This bothers me so much. What can Utd do if they want the same player? Chelsea will always be able to pay that bit more. It just seems like cheating to me.
    Thats how everyone used to feel about United :) Its the way it goes.
    Money isn't everything.
    I am happy since Man Utd's scouting networks are way way better than Chelsea's will ever be, and Kenyon's usefulness is coming to an end since all the players he knew about now are just about bought up, which I'm happy about.

--

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I hope so. Third place in the league just bothers me so much though. I hope they win it next year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭talla

Unsticking and closing this thread. Please post in new thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement