Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Accommodation Sydney

• 13-05-2004 10:25am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭

For any boards user trying to find accommodation in sydney, I am leaving to travel the coast and we have a full house near bondi junction for rent.

Call me (tom) on 0414942871

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Damnit.. I won't be over there till the 16th of June :)

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭ebowdia

TomTom, I won't be heading over for a few months but was just wondering what would a house in you location cost to rent roughly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

I pmed you please reply :) Need to talk asap.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Houses are roughly about 600-800 afaik a week. but a lot of them take up to 8 people.
    We are not leaving until 15th of june so Kali if you are interisted, pm or txt me.
    My number is +61414942871.
    Our house can take up to 10 people, we own the funrnature but we are selling it seperatly, unless the new occupants want to take it.
    The land lord is grand, we seen them one in the 6 months we were there, when we asked them to fix something.
    Shops, bus stop all amenities are very close.
    Also have spectacular views of the harbour, the bridge and the opera house.
    it's a four (optional five) bedroom, kitchen and large sitting room. BBQ area adjacent to sitting room. Garage, backyard with clothes line, laundry room with handy laundry chute.
    For any more information contact me and if you want i'll mms you photos of it.

Advertisement