Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zapcats

Options
  • 13-05-2004 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi.

I bet if I ask anyone have they seen or even been in a Zapcat before, they'd look at you puzzled..

Check them out. Why aren't we taking them up? I'm getting 4!

There is a championship to conquer.. and if there is enough initiative in Ireland, we'll have our VERY OWN championship (which would make us proud).

Come on lads..

I want people to race.. extreme ****!! :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭^whitey^

Saw these on action on TG4 before fookin amazin. I think it was on "World sport special" or somthin VID

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 zapcat

hi, if ur interested watching or taking part in a zapcat race, there is one organised on April 29 & 30 2006 in Limerick as part of the limerick Riverfest...

kieran@quayleisure.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 canned

check it out - you want to see ZapCats in action?

www.limerickriverfest.blogspot.com for water fun...

www.limerickriverfeststreetstyle.blogspot.com for wheeled fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Alkers

Having rode in one of these as a passenger, my god, they're insane, it's really tough work even as a passneger. Racing looks exciting enough and can be near enough to the shore to facilitate decent spectator involvement.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 highonsnow

Wow.. Limerick Riverfest was just amazing.. Cheers to "zapcat" for arranging the whole Zapcat event and ensuring it ran smoothly.

Can't wait for the next compo.. this one was just far to good. Body got a good battering after the second day, haven't been in the Pilot seat in 6 months, I'm surprised we managed to come 2nd or even in the final at all!

Bring on the events!

For all of you who HAVEN'T been in a Zapcat or haven't seen them in action, please watch this thread because you have no idea what you're missing out on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Alkers

They were supposed to be doing a demonstration at the malahide boat show? I was there all three days and didn't see any on the water.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Al Pinionpants

I've been driving these for fun for years on the Shannon at Portumna with my brother Mark Dunne who runs Watermark ski club www.irishwaterski.ie
    They were bought for the craic and also as reliable tenders/ rescue boats for waterski competitions. We flipped one over in real rough water a while back... what a rush!

Advertisement