Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Metal Registration Plates

Options
  • 13-05-2004 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭

Lo all.
    Anyone know where I can get a set of the metal/raised letters registration plates
    made up?
    Also how much they usualy cost and if ye need to show anything (vehicle reg cert , etc) to get them done.

Cheers.

S.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭Kermitt

Any decent motor factors should do them,but if you're having trouble, my company buys them from ashgrove interparts in naas for our trailers, they should be about a tenner each or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭shurl

Cheers Kermitt.

Gonna try the MotorStore in the Ilac center.
    Think I remember seeing them make them.

Can't remember if they are the metal ones though, and their phone doesn't seem to work.

If not though I'll give Ashgrove a shout.

S.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

The ONLY place that makes metal Euro plates properly (to my experience) is any of the Merlin (formerly Windsor) group of garages.

Their plates are always properly spaced, etc.

Advertisement