Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl CD's €3.49 for 10

• 13-05-2004 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

Was in Lidl in Togher (Cork) - box of 10 Maxell Cd's with jewel cases €3.49 - seems pretty good to me.

Duke

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

I wish they did cdrw disks, they never seem to have them in there and always end up buying cdr's, much prefere cdrw's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭Genghis

They are normally priced at €6.99 in Lidl. I reckon they must have shedloads of them and they want rid. I don't think I have ever seen anyone buy them, and yet they are always in that prime 'queueside' retail location at the checkout. Good deal if they offer it in all their stores.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I bought the 6.99 set before, no complaints. Was in lidl today in shannon, didn't spot any pricce difference (may have missed it). I bought 100 cdr's in jewel cases from komplett for a tenner a while back (spring sale) so I don't think i'll be needing any soon. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Mailman

saw them marked down from 6.99 to 3.49 in Lidl Blanchardstown 2 days ago.
    Seemed to be good quality when I purchased them over a year ago.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Bought them a few weeks ago for €6.99 when I was stuck and they're good enough discs. €3.49 is very cheap considering they come with slimline cases.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

I'll have to go pick up a few!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I use them all the time, and I've never burned a dud. They're quite good. and E3.49 makes them even better

Picked up a few. Nice deal especially with the cases and all. Very handy for sending to people. I don't use cases otherwise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

i bought some for 7 EURO !!!!!!! lidl in blanch !

where is this 4 euro offer guys ?

Originally posted by Placebo
    i bought some for 7 EURO !!!!!!! lidl in blanch !

where is this 4 euro offer guys ?

Was the other week. Its over now. They are back to the 7 euro price again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement