Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Call of the Wild !

• 13-05-2004 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

I'm not sure why this is funny, but I find the idea of wheelchair-bound people shooting defenseless creatures is pretty damn hilarious !
    Helping you feel the call of the Wild

ROFL

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

lol, they'd be proper ****ed if they didn't hit a stag:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Yeas... I'm sure they like helping people feel more alive by shooting an animal that never did them any harm.

I find myself pondering though.. is there now a market for 4x4 off-road wheelchairs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

Jesus, I never realised how much I hated hunting. Those photos made me pretty angry. You would think people who are wheelchair bound might have a bit more respect for freedom and life. That probably upset me more than the poor American guy being beheaded video. I dunno why but I hate to see beautiful animals killed like that.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Originally posted by rymus
    I find myself pondering though.. is there now a market for 4x4 off-road wheelchairs?

Jeez great minds and all that..

exactly what i was thinkin.. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 358 ✭✭Philbert

Originally posted by Draupnir
    Jesus, I never realised how much I hated hunting. Those photos made me pretty angry.
    Agreed. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Bunch of assholes tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

That's good eating there:D

Bleeding heart veggies:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Mighty_Mouse

I don't hunt myself. But I don't have a problem with it. Its sport and humans have been doin it since the beginning of time. (as long as not endagered etc ). But what really really gets me is :
    That probably upset me more than the poor American guy being beheaded
    video.

How does a person get to the stage where a innocent human being having his head hacked off with a machete is less disturbing that someone shooting an effin bird!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

Yeah, I found it weird myself, I guess the best way to explain my feelings is that I couldnt imagine any possible reasons other than "For the laugh" that these lads have for killing innocent and pretty beautiful wild animals.

In a way, you can justify from a certain point of view what happened to the American lad. I dont think it was right, but then again, Iraq is a warzone and a lot of people get killed there. Lets be honest and admit that a lot worse has and will happen to other prisoners, maybe just not on TV.

Thats off topic however and I shouldnt have mentioned it in my first post.

Advertisement