Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking Sponsors

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

Originally posted by gandalf
    I am extremely dubvious of who you are because your first ever post on boards was to request access to the soccer forum.

Very suspect behaviour. I think that he should be allowed unfettered access to the Access Request forum once he has reached 500 posts .

Get contributing D4 :D

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭d4

I'll sponsor d4 as well, purely for the amount of **** being kicked at him for no reason.

Cheers Celt:)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

If d4 gets booted, then so do you. Still want to sponsor him?

Say person A gets sponsored by person B who was in turned sponsored by person C... suppose then that person A gets booted, person B also gets booted for sponsoring a troublemaker. Nothing happens to person C unless its obvious someones taking the p|ss in which case I'll get out the ban hammer and apply it liberally and with total disregard for my own rules.

just so we're clear :)

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

So it looks like you have access. BTW, who do you support d4?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭d4

I'm a Real fan. i hate the english/scottish league's and all that stuff that goes with it.

Like what you read in the press from the English pundit's "Our league is the best/skillful in the world".
    yeah:p

and you?

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Ah this is great, we're all happy. All friends.
    Thats great.
    Really.

Paging Doctor Whogivesacrap.

Locked.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement