Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

And now for something completely different...

Options
  • 13-05-2004 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭

now that the last day of school is rapidly approaching, i take it that the leaving certs are all planning to wreak their respective schools.
    However as my father refuses to lend me the angle grinder so that puts a damper on my plans.
    And now i need ideas.....

Help would be greatly required.

(and i dont want to be arrested in the process)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I dont think my school does it...although I'm sure some ideas could be broached. TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY :D

[i thought this was gonna be about Monty Python.]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭subway_ie

Our school will just be the usual stink bomb/chewing gum in locks/flooding toilets/throwing eggs and flour, just the usual crap.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I said it to some people in school today, they just thought I was mad. Ah well. Guess it will be another year to do it. I'm more interested in gettin the teachers hammered on graduation night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Roller Toaster

We've had a streaker the last two years, I'm pretty sure this year will be no different.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

I did this last year, and it went down well:

If you're school has drinking fountains, taps or whatever, buy a big bag of water balloons and place them beside the taps.

Let nature, and immature students, take its course. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Ah, amateurs :)
    Memorable ones from my school have been the release of birds, snakes and grasshoppers in to the school corridors, the burning of a profanity in to the grass using the same chemical that Bart uses in the Simpsons episode and the piéce de resistance being the lifting of a teachers car and placing it in a really awkward position in which it would be impossible to drive out of. Like the small buggy in Austin Powers when he gets it trapped between the two walls and keeps going forward and back.

There is a school quite near me where someone got up to the water tank and added some Potassium Permanganate (KMNO4) to the water in the tank. Lovely purple colour in the water for aaaages.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

Heh.

Last week, a letter of warning came home with each of our Mock Report cards (something along the lines of no pranks or the consequences could be serious).

Today, we got two teddy bears from a room, formed a large circle in the centre of the yard and pretended there was a big fight going on (we were shouting and roaring and ****.) Vice Principal (the guy with the power) came out and rammed his way through the circle to find Minnie Mouse on top of Generic Teddy, and everyone around roaring abuse and laughing at him.

Other pranks yet to be carried out are erection of a Bloody crucifix in a nearby pitch, facing the school, and random graffiti.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭smelly girl

Originally posted by D-Generate
    Ah, amateurs :)
    Memorable ones from my school have been the release of birds, snakes and grasshoppers in to the school corridors, the burning of a profanity in to the grass using the same chemical that Bart uses in the Simpsons episode and the piéce de resistance being the lifting of a teachers car and placing it in a really awkward position in which it would be impossible to drive out of. Like the small buggy in Austin Powers when he gets it trapped between the two walls and keeps going forward and back.

There is a school quite near me where someone got up to the water tank and added some Potassium Permanganate (KMNO4) to the water in the tank. Lovely purple colour in the water for aaaages.

ah thats brilliant. something always happens at our school, cars are always moved.
    last year the gates were locked with a mother of a chain and all the buses were stuck inside. It was gas, but the princible and all , well most of the teachers saw the funny side.
    taking the bars out of the cattle grid was my idea, but it takes too long and theyll have an eye out around the gates this year.
    so far all thats known for certain is that were coming back to the school after the afters of the grad mass with 30 euro worth of tissue... i knoow, fairly pathetic.

Com'n people! We need ideas!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Iv been on to people in my eyar for two weeks now and all the lazy ****es just couldnt be arsed!!!
    So i wished a curse on them all.

But so far weve got planned...
    1.making slanderous and humours "election" posters of our principal to be distributed amongst the school.
    2.dishwasher tablets in the toilets.
    3.locking the gates at mid-night, therefore nobody can get in which i think is funnier.
    4.on monday morning were gonna try to squeeze all the sixth years into the sixth year toilets....theyre fairly small you see.
    5.and the big one....were gonna "hijack" a sheep, bring it back to the school, dress it in a school jumper and let it loose in the school.

Constructive criticism and recommendations welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Originally posted by senordingdong
    5.and the big one....were gonna "hijack" a sheep, bring it back to the school, dress it in a school jumper and let it loose in the school
    I'd love to know how you're going to restrain a sheep long enough to put a jumper on it, without a "Him and Mr Simpson split a case of malt liquor" *thud* "Hello, that sounds like a pig falling over" situation, as funny as finding a drugged sheep dressed in school uniform in the school would be.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Barry Aldwell
    I'd love to know how you're going to restrain a sheep long enough to put a jumper on it, without a "Him and Mr Simpson split a case of malt liquor" *thud* "Hello, that sounds like a pig falling over" situation, as funny as finding a drugged sheep dressed in school uniform in the school would be.

Yeah that was pretty much it....im surewell get some sort of alcohol, narcotic or somehting to calm it down, even if we have to put sleepingpills in its water.
    DAMNIT! Were gonna make this thing happen!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭PrecariousNuts

Generic label 3 pigs 1, 2 and 4 reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Sheep on the green and chickens in the study hall. We're a school in the city but there are a few farmers that'll be willing to help. Ooh and fish in the ventilation system.

oh guys, i love them.
    I wish ye were in my school to trash it....

em, so what happens with dishwasher tablets in toilets?

Originally posted by smelly girl
    oh guys, i love them.
    I wish ye were in my school to trash it....

em, so what happens with dishwasher tablets in toilets?

Ummmm... they clean them? I think they mean washing up liquid or something with lots of bubbles/foam.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Hmm, ysterday was my last day.

There wasn't any real "fight the man" stuff. We all went out last night though :)

I'd say most of the institute - most of its talent anyway - were in Q-bar last night, was great craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

You put washing up liquid (dishwasher tablet) in the cistern then when some flushes it, whole loada bubbles!
    I haven't been in school for a week so I dunno what's going on. Might go in on monday to see...

Originally posted by Seifer
    You put washing up liquid (dishwasher tablet) in the cistern then when some flushes it, whole loada bubbles!
    I haven't been in school for a week so I dunno what's going on. Might go in on monday to see...

And have you ever tried this? Dishwasher tablets dont actually make loadsa bubbles...

Originally posted by subway_ie
    And have you ever tried this? Dishwasher tablets dont actually make loadsa bubbles...

So dishwasher tablets are a no, no? How much washing up liquid should one use?

what if we put a few boxs in one toilet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

I've only done it with the washing up liquid, I just put the (dishwasher tablets) in to refer to what they were talking about in the explanation.

Originally posted by Seifer
    I've only done it with the washing up liquid, I just put the (dishwasher tablets) in to refer to what they were talking about in the explanation.

Yeah but how much liquid do i have to use in each cistern?

Originally posted by senordingdong
    Yeah but how much liquid do i have to use in each cistern?

As long as you dont buy the really cheap stuff "quix" and all that, you should be allright with about 1/3 of the small fairy liquid sized bottles for each cistern, and a full bottle for the urinal cistern. If you're really determined, and have time, get a deoderant can lid (just some deep, plastic cup-shaped thing that will hold liquid) and fill it with blue food colouring, tie it around where the water pumps into the cistern and fill it with colouring. When it's flushed, the bubbles will blue and it stains everything as long as you put enough in. If it's the teachers toilets I'd advise using the bubbles, food colourings, and about 2kgs of caustic soda. If you were a real pro, you could mix concentrated hydrocholric acid into the liquid soap. The last one may be a bit *too much* trouble though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Or buy some gillette, stick it in the freezer, cut open the cans and place the frozen shaving foam in various locations.

Not sure of that actually works, it's a bit of an urban legend.

Originally posted by NekkidBibleMan
    Or buy some gillette, stick it in the freezer, cut open the cans and place the frozen shaving foam in various locations.

Not sure of that actually works, it's a bit of an urban legend.

Yeah, that doesnt work at all. It expands a bit, but only slightly - it's more hassle than its worth tbh. Fairly hard to cut through the frozen metal and the results don't really match the effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I feel sorry for the janitor... Target the principle and teachers *cough* cars *cough*

yeah, they always end up pickin up all the **** we leave behind.
    Some of the lads are promising to lock the gates tomorrow because noone will suspect it.
    Goob****es are gonna get us in crap.

must stop swearing.

They gave us the "don't do anything you'll regret from now untill the end of the year or else we'll give you a bad reference" speech today. Little do they know it's only going to encourage people to thrash the place...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭stuey

I have a plan for gettin about seven people into my focus and going mad. 2 in the boot of course
    target = sancta maria
    amunition = eggs
    outcome = rolling around breaking are h*oles laughin

I think that an air horn might be in order for the last day in school. Scare the sh*t out of a few people. twill be well funny

Advertisement