Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

And now for something completely different...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

We got that about a week ago after one two many stink bombs.
    The best thing to do with those is leave it under the leg of a desk at the end of a class. You leave and the next person that sits on the desk will break the bomb.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

UPDATE....yesterday we took all the batteries out of every clock in the school, t'was a great prank in my opinion, thinking about the confusion but before the mayhem could ensue the principal decidedto ruin the fun and ordered all the clocks to be taken down.

So i filled the cisterns of the 6th year toilets with dishwasher tablets, and washing up liquid in the urinal cistern. No-one flushed the toilets but the toilets are now off limits to all, a guy was told this while he tried to get in and was stopped by the principeal....he caught a glimpse only to see two janitors in there on ladders mopping up the bubbly floor.

He took us on...and he failed.

Also, for all thos interested, we had to abandon the sheep in school jumper plan because our "Driver" backed out.

Theres still time so all and any suggestions are still welcome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Stevie G

when i was i school we stopped the clocks and screwed with the class bell that rings at the end of every class. we made it so that it went of every 20 min,s and we had 2 hours of lunch! that take alot of planning and can go very wrong we also let chickens roam the halls of the school and locked one of ourselves in wit the pa system mayham and sh!ty fm followed we were told to go home and never come back how bad finished school a day early!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

I'd say most of the institute

a fellow instituter?(that being leeson street of course)
    i didn't think there was anyone from the institute here.
    I'm a little 5th year though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭subway_ie

Originally posted by TimAy
    I'm a little 5th year though.

Schools that call 4th year "5th year" are just weird.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Dman_15

on our second last day of school a friend of mine mooned through the window at the vice principal as she was teaching a class of firstyears.
    the bitch didnt see the funny side and viewed the cctv videos to see who it was and suspended him for the last day of school.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭SeanPuddin

today after school, we collected all the comfy spongey teachers chairs, while all the borders were eating there dinner. We found an attic, with a ventilator in there, and nobody ever goes in there. We stashed all 27 chairs up there, and laughed our asses off at the thought! We're finished on wednesday week (26th), but we couldn't resist the temptation!

I'll keep ye posted, wether or not there is secret cameras in our school!

another classic:

get a black bag and put a fair bit of talcum powder in it.

now wait til someone goes into a small toilet/room, i mean small enough

stuff the opening of the bag under the door completely.

fill the bag with air (lift it up)

jump on it!

you'll be confronted with a ghost and one white room!

an absolute classic for the teachers/staff toilet, believe me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Two lads in my school put dishwasher liquid in a cistern(only bubbled a bit!) but the coup de grace was the green food colouring that has the water in one of the toilets gone a deep green.They also made a load of posters saying "Wednesday is the day" with two sinister eyes on it.I heard teachers and students asking whats happening Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

whats the best sort of colouring to use in a toilet cistern? Is there any fabric dye in tablet form? I'm going to try the washing up liquid with colouring, but I dont want to use a liquid dye because It'll be used up after a few goes. How many flushes will the washing up liquid do before its cleaned up? and if I dump a full bottle of fairy liquid into the cistern, will it overflow when flushed? I'd love to put a different colour dye in each of the six stalls and flood the whole jaxx with different coloured bubbles.

another idea, would be to take the lid off the cistern of a toilet, break off the orange ball, put the lid back on and leave very fast. If the orange ball is broken off the cistern will overflow and flood the place until someone holds a bar up in the toilet or turns off the water.

I was examining my own toilet at home and if you look at your own one, you'll see that theres a bar with an orange ball on it. The ball floats and pushes the bar up, which in turn pushes a button, to stop refilling the toilet. On my model, theres a nut on the bar to adjust the water flow. If you screw it a bit, water will start to trickle into the cistern slowly (or fast, depending on how much you screw it) If you went into the jaxx, just before the school closes and screwed it a little bit, water will flow out the whole night. It may take an hour or two before it comes out of the actual cistern, so nobody would know until the next morning, by which time, the damage would be done.:p Open up your own toilet at home to see what I'm on about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

on our second last day of school a friend of mine mooned through the window at the vice principal as she was teaching a class of firstyears.

not terribly funny.

i got a roll of magnesium tape and wrapped it around all the trees that kind of form a walkway near our school, and lit it up. Great flare of bright light just dashed down the avenue for a split second

Originally posted by dudara
    not terribly funny.

i got a roll of magnesium tape and wrapped it around all the trees that kind of form a walkway near our school, and lit it up. Great flare of bright light just dashed down the avenue for a split second

Where would you get magnesium tape that long?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Indeed and would you not have to sand a hell of a lot of it in order to keep the flare going fully and not being stopped by the MgO already formed on the tape?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

*In Troy McClure voice*
    Does your school have a septic tank?
    If so, throw 2 sticks of potassium down the toilet today! and watch all the **** blowing up

Originally posted by D-Generate
    Indeed and would you not have to sand a hell of a lot of it in order to keep the flare going fully and not being stopped by the MgO already formed on the tape?

Me thinks somebody may have over-exaggerated their magensium tape prank a little too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

lol. You've been watching too much tv. Mg doesn't burn that easily and the whole roll certainly wouldn't go up in a split second.

Originally posted by Seifer
    lol. You've been watching too much tv. Mg doesn't burn that easily and the whole roll certainly wouldn't go up in a split second.

It's a sad, sad day when leaving certs resort to fantasing about magnesium tape. Perhaps you should lay off the chemistry revision for awhile?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

all those quetioning the dishwasher tabs, you have to put the fairy and the tabs then the whole thing fuzzes up.

as for our school we have a clamper to clamo the principal and a stripper booked for the vice principal, for when she does the final speech.

others we have planned are the natural locked gates, eggs and flour, water. another one is get old record sleeves, take out the record, then fill the sleeve with shaving foam, go into a toilet, place open side under door facing the victim and stamp on the back.

we couldnt get hold of sheep but wer writin something in the grass with weed killer, and building a pyrimid with all the desks in our gym/sports hall

I think some people on this thread are prone to *slight* over-exaggeration. *Cough* Dudara, Healio *Cough*.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

No exaggeration here, brand spanking new roll, courtesy of the chemistry store room. Maybe not a split second, but quick enough. was well pleased.

• Advertisement

Didn't think they would do magnesium tape that long... the only ones I've ever seen have been under 1m...

• Registered Users Posts: 24,253 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Ye're all amateurs. It wasn't my year but when I was an ickle first year some leaving certs barricaded themselves into the principals office and turned the PA system into a school radio.

They opened with Guns N' Roses' "Get in the Ring":D

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭DS

We got 17 chickens, put bibs on them with a teacher's name on each one, and set them loose in the school in the middle of the night. The principal ended up chasing them all in the morning, proved a dab hand at catching them too. The whole place was covered in chicken ****. He also got egged in the face on Friday during the obligatory egging fest. A few teachers got egged. The bushes were set on fire, the taps were glued, plenty of the usual crap like that. Wastn't the best year, we've had some good ones.
    One year they took apart a car and reassembled it in the foyer.
    Another time they built a brick wall at the front door.
    Probably the best one though: they got a cow, fed it laxatives and put it in the staffroom, and the place was literally covered in **** the next day.

bet it smelled of bull**** :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Originally posted by SeanPuddin
    bet it smelled of bull**** :)

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭DS

Well I know there's plenty of Galway people here. If anyone here went to the Jes, or knows somebody there, they can confirm it. I'll take it as a compliment that you don't believe it :)
    Although the principal getting egged in the face I can't be certain of. Heard about it from one of the lads but it sounds a bit too much. The cow prank is genuine though. I wasn't in the school when it happened, but had heard a lot about it before numerous teacherstold us about it. Had even heard the cow died of shock, but that was just a rumour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Barbie_666

40 boys in my year got suspended for eggings, buttermilk and custard fights, the flower peltings, water ballons, flooding toilets, breaking doors, and spraying pictures on all the windows.:(

but they'r all cummin back 2 moro!!!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭smelly girl

i'd tell you what we did but i'll wait till the heat has passed .
    lets just say, arson, robbery, underage drinking and starctory rape of a sheep.

Grad is probably gonna be cancelled.
    Might be making a statement.....

oh ****..

Originally posted by smelly girl
    i'd tell you what we did but i'll wait till the heat has passed .
    lets just say, arson, robbery, underage drinking and starctory rape of a sheep.

Grad is probably gonna be cancelled.
    Might be making a statement.....

oh ****..

Wow, these stories are just getting more an more believable every day...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭smelly girl

ok the statory (how is that spelt?) rape of sheep is a lie, but i know it happened to some of my classmates, eh, with each other, if that counts, and some of them look sheepy.

the rest is true actually, but most was at of grad mass afters.

what happens if ur arrested under 18? do u get a criminal record?

Advertisement