Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Party Poker cash-outs?

Options
  • 13-05-2004 7:32pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 59 ✭✭

Anyone know if Party Poker will send regular checks by mail to Ireland without using FedEx or incurring any cost? It looks like they probably do but I just want to make sure...

http://www.pay-pro.com/cash_out_options.html

Also, has anyone any experience with the Neteller option? Would that be preferable to a check?

Thanks.

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 59 ✭✭m0rt

any PartyPoker players here at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

Sorry Mort I play on Ladbrokes

Ahh, ok. Makes sense playing closer to home I guess.

Can you deposit and cash out on your credit card at Ladbrokes or does it involve bank details / ID etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭henbane

Originally posted by m0rt
    Can you deposit and cash out on your credit card at Ladbrokes or does it involve bank details / ID etc?
    Mastercard changed their terms lately so ladbrokes can't put money back out on to it but other credit cards should be fine.

Thanks. I'll give it a go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,524 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

m0rt: any PartyPoker players here at all?

Just opened up an account. Mixed feelings about it. I like the disconnect protection, but then again, I need it.

My connection (56k) kept on getting dropped. Something in the air at the moment, I've always had good connections, until the last week or two.. Suddenly, I can't get through a game without a few re-dials. Which is very annoying. Good argument to go for DSL, though..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

A good way to get stability to to put -v90 in the command line of your modem options, it makes the connection way more stable.

You guys should all player on pokerroom.com, the games are so easy there you can go in with the nuts and quadruple up :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

Mort, I was able to draw down to a visa card no problem. It just took a couple of working days to process.

Advertisement